Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Please everyone, <BR>I have to go see my STBX where he and the Twinky work tonight. Please pray that I am able to control my temper. (Probably a good idea to pray that twinky is not there too).<P>I don't want to see either of them right now, but I have to get money from H to make loan payments today.<P>Thank you all & God Bless,<BR>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

C
C
Dear Butterfly,<BR>Wish I knew what STBX means [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] without my guessing several things. You have already seen H since I'm on here so late... but I will pray that you hang on to that emotional control wheel in the future and that the Lord God Almighty enables you to keep your cool. (Very hard for me too at times) God bless and I hope it went well.

B
OP Offline
B
Costly Hat,<BR>STBX = Soon to be ex. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Well, I guess it was ok, no one ended up in jail or in the ER. I was calm, but I did make her uncomfortable by sitting at the bar. (She is a bartender where H works).<P>Thanks for the prayers.... I still need all the help I can get.<P>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

T
T
Father, God,<P>Please be with Butterfly as she travels through the valley of despair and the unknown. Please, Lord, give her your peace and your mercy. <P>Gracious God, help her keep her head not to the left, or to the right, but her eyes on you, OH, Lord! Give her your presence! <P>Lord, you say that if any person asks for wisdom, you will surely give it to them. Lord, I ask for HEAVENLY wisdom for Butterfly. Give her the words to speak when it is time, and miraculously intervene with her husband to see the loving wife that he has. Lord, I break in the Name of Jesus every unholy relationship in this marriage, right now. <P>Protect her finances, and anything that would seek to destroy her. Lord, I ask that you give her the grace and mercy to endure this difficult time. Help her to find a complete renewing of her mind, Lord to glorify you.<P>Lord, I pray for her husband, that you would convict him at every wrong turn he makes, give him a correction and a guidance into the right ways that you would have him go.<P>Lord, I praise you because of the fantastic plan that you have for Butterfly's life. Lord, I know that she can't see that far, to know what it is that you have planned. So I ask Lord to strengthen her faith, to help her be at peace and have a joy about her life, a peace that passes all understanding. <P>In Jesus name, I pray,<BR>Amen.

B
OP Offline
B
Thank you, TnT.<BR>God Bless You!<BR>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 700 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation