Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#338075 03/20/01 01:35 AM
S
OP Offline
S
If you can, I could use a small prayer. . . I am hoping and praying myself for a miracle . . . <P>A position for which my husband is highly qualified for has opened up on the other side of the state; we wish to relocate and achieve total separation from OW. She refuses to relocate and has stated that my H (WS) should be the one to do so. She is my H's superior at work. Employment Contract has prohibited relocation at this point, however, in June, the contract will be terminated.<P>When this other position opened, we took at as a sign that this is the path we should choose; a Higher Power has opened a door of opportunity for us.<P>We have completed all the necessary applications for this position; it is located in a town where my parents live and it would be so very comforting, despite the fact that they have no knowledge of our situation, to be near family once again. If the person in charge of hiring staff would only grant my H an interview, I know they'd find him perfect for this job . . . <P>In order to protect our two children (one too young to understand and the other, old enough to understand the ramifications) from learning of our tragedy and breaking their hearts, we prefer to relocate, rather than pursue harrassement suit against OW, who has made work situation extremely hostile for H.<P>If you have a minute, my family could use a prayer to help us achieve this miracle. Thank you.

T
T
Dear Sad Heart,<P>How perfect this sounds, doesn't it? If the Lord wills it, it will happen. Trust in Him for everything.<P>Try to pray for the OW who needs a lot of prayer. You are right to move away and her behavior is doubly terrible. However, it might be keeping your husband away from her so praise the Lord in all things.<P>I pray for you to have the marriage you deserve and for your children to have their father returned to them. <P>Lord, I pray that this family will trust in You completely. I pray that other members of the family will pray with them for this transfer which truly does seem to be a good idea. Only You know what is best for us and You have our best interests at heart. Help all of us to stop trying to control all situations and trust in You. It is very hurtful to You when we don't trust you, yet for some reason it is so hard for us to trust You!!! Help this loving wife who is so precious to You. Let her feel how much You love her, and if it is truly Your will, let this transfer come about.<P>Help this OW to seek You. She is in great need of Your mercy. <P>Lead us all, Lord, without Your light, this world is in such darkness.

G
G
Sad Heart,<P>Trying to Hope is right, pray for this OW. God says to pray <BR>for our ememies and bless them. she really needs prayer if she is willing to do all of this to a family. I will pray for your family and for the OW. Return evil with good.<P>In Christ, <BR>gentle<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation