Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#341523 06/08/02 08:45 AM
F
OP Offline
F
I would love you all to pray for me to increase my faith in the Lord. I know only he can restore my marriage. I pray 4 times or more a day for my husband to hear the Lord calling him.
I guess what I am asking for is a little help to keep me going, I love my husband but we have been apart 9 months, and I am wondering will this marriage be restored. I ask God what I should do, but maybe I don't here his answer, so I just keep on praying for the restoration of my marriage and that God will change all he needs to change in me.
Hope this makes sense.

#341524 06/08/02 09:35 AM
R
R
I feel for you Sweetie! I know how you feel. Not until this all has happened to me was I able to fully trust in God. I have always been a Christian since I can remember, but honestly I am much happier with myself(who I am) than I have ever been. Just keep on relying on Him. He will give us the answers we are looking for. Just remember that God's timing is not always our timing, so as hard as it is we must be patient. But know that God knows everything, he knows the outcome for us, and he also knows what needs to happen in between. We don't, but he does!!! That's good news. He knows that we can't handle this alone, so keep on relying on him! He will see you thru! God bless you! You are in my prayers as all of us here on this board. It is a Godsend! Also, read the word. God will show you lots of things thru his word! Wanted you to know that someone is thinking of you and praying for you too!

#341525 06/09/02 03:22 PM
L
L
FH&L, God is increasing your faith by testing it. Many do get faith confused. Our faith is in Jesus. It grows when we learn to trust Him more. Great faith isnt quick answers to prayer's. Wish it was though. I do understand all to well of what you are feeling and wondering. I still wonder, how long Lord? 4 years so far... God is faithful even when we are not. Its all in His hands and Its just best to leave it there. I have found that when I was looking for answers, I was acually looking for results. I have tryed to con God into doing things in my time. I do grow weary. I am not sure I want my marriage restored anymore. That doesnt matter. God is going to do His will. Just wish He would hurry up and do something. So for now we need to rest in the Lord and wait patiently(longsuffering) on Him. I pray God gives you His peace in increasing measure thru your trials. In Jesus name, Amen

#341526 06/10/02 05:24 PM
F
OP Offline
F
I certainly feel God is testing me, not sure I am passing the test! I love my husband so much and long for the restoration of my marriage. I really don't like being on my own, I am finding it easier and easier and I am not sure if that worries me. I worry about our kids and the affect this is having on them. Guess I am just wanting God to say to me "yes" I am going to restore you marriage, or even "no" I am not going to restore your marriage. Am answer either way would be nice. But myabe God has to change a lot more in me yet, it's that not knowing.
Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh
Thank you all for replying to me and please keep praying for the restoration of my marriage and my family. I will keep praying for you all and everyone on the site.
God Bless

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (Blackhawk), 630 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation