Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#348817 02/11/01 12:48 PM
N
OP Offline
N

<small>[ March 10, 2004, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: NotMyRealName ]</small>

#348818 02/17/01 01:44 AM
H
H
LA-Enjoyed your site! It made me laugh, cry, and happy. I hope J will make a commitment to you someday. Thanks for sharing your saga. P.S. You look wonderful for your age. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#348819 03/12/02 06:15 PM
S
S
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NotMyRealName:
<strong>Just when you think you've heard it all... read my Web Page...
http://
havingagreattime.homestead.com/index.html
Enjoy!!</strong><hr></blockquote><p>I just followed your website all the way to page 50...whew... what a trip. don't think I read it all I've not got that much time on my hands but I opened pages and caught the jist of it while I was working doing my taxes.<p>it was interesting. feel free to post here a little more often.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (SadNewYorker, 1 invisible), 1,091 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation