Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Kalalay Offline OP
OP Offline
K
The Lord sent me the most giving, unselfish man, loving, caring, and unbelieveable man, that has yet been beaten by friends, or relitives...
He helps me with everything, He won't go anywhere without me. He gives me the most passionate kiss'es anywhere at any time just because he desire's to do so. He'll tell me thing's like you haven't a clue as to how inlove I am with you. He's gourgous, bulit, strong, and after 11 years he's still hot, other woman always try to come on to him. When he touches me I still tremble. When we makelove, All he wants is for me to just lie there, and let him do his thing. He is capable of doing amazing thing's to me. I want to touch him, but he only lets me for a minute or two. He says I get him too excited. He will pleasure me for hours if I don't beg him move on. (know what I mean) and then he makeslove to me for what seems like forever. It's not like I lie there saying under my breath hurry up and finish. The way it was with my (XH). He gives me feelings I never knew excisted. I never want it to end. Most men never say a word. He will not only tell me he loves me. but he tells me how much he loves me. What he is going to do to me next, and after that. He is incrediable, unbelieveable, I thought after years together makinglove lose's it's excitment. I didn't know it got better, and better. When we think it can't get any hotter it becomes an infereno. He is 15 years younger then me. I just had my 46th Birthday, and it is true about marring younger men. I have never felt more alive. I am so complete, so happy, so inlove. My darling husband is beyound Words, Expression's, and beyound Feeling's.We have truly been Blessed. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

J
J
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kalalay:
<strong>The Lord sent me the most giving, unselfish man, loving, caring, and unbelieveable man, that has yet been beaten by friends, or relitives...
He helps me with everything, He won't go anywhere without me. He gives me the most passionate kiss'es anywhere at any time just because he desire's to do so. He'll tell me thing's like you haven't a clue as to how inlove I am with you. He's gourgous, bulit, strong, and after 11 years he's still hot, other woman always try to come on to him. When he touches me I still tremble. When we makelove, All he wants is for me to just lie there, and let him do his thing. He is capable of doing amazing thing's to me. I want to touch him, but he only lets me for a minute or two. He says I get him too excited. He will pleasure me for hours if I don't beg him move on. (know what I mean) and then he makeslove to me for what seems like forever. It's not like I lie there saying under my breath hurry up and finish. The way it was with my (XH). He gives me feelings I never knew excisted. I never want it to end. Most men never say a word. He will not only tell me he loves me. but he tells me how much he loves me. What he is going to do to me next, and after that. He is incrediable, unbelieveable, I thought after years together makinglove lose's it's excitment. I didn't know it got better, and better. When we think it can't get any hotter it becomes an infereno. He is 15 years younger then me. I just had my 46th Birthday, and it is true about marring younger men. I have never felt more alive. I am so complete, so happy, so inlove. My darling husband is beyound Words, Expression's, and beyound Feeling's.We have truly been Blessed. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] </strong><hr></blockquote>

J
J
This was so awesome to read!!! I have just started visiting this site after attending the Marriage Builders Seminar and it is so refreshing to finally find someone who is as in love with their husband as I am!!! The Lord too has sent me the MOST wonderful man in the world! He is everything I could ask for and so much more!! I waited for 8 years for him...not dating during that time and just waiting on the Lord to bring me the right man at the right time. Meanwhile, the Lord did major work in me and in my now husband. We truly were not ready for each other until now. I absolutely adore him...and he loves me just as much as I love him! I never thought life could be this great! He is a constant reminder that God listens and answers prayer far beyond our wildest dreams and expectations! Thanks for sharing your story with me. It totally blessed me!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation