Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#404232 01/10/01 07:01 PM
S
OP Offline
S
I did contact the local courts to file for a legal separation. H. said he was tired of playing games, and ready to settle this once and for all. I told him fine, lets make a plan. His idea was for me to admit to affairs I have had. Since I have had no affairs, I said that is not a plan, it is a blaming session. He laughed at me, and said that is the beginning of my problem with him, I lie to much. I am the liar and the cheat, he said. Until I do as he says, then there will be no plan. So I just nodded my head, and went to bed. Later that night, around 10 p.m., the phone rang. It was his mother, my MIL. He then told me he needed to go help her, because she was not feeling well. I said I understood. He got home about one hour later, I was not worried, until this morning. I saw His mother working at her normal job. She was smiling, and did not seem ill at all. Two things hit me, in the past, OW called him at MIL's house several times, or he has another GF and he doesn't want me to know. Then later on today, he calls, says "want to check up on her, see if she needs anything," he calls and I can hear her voice because she sounds excited, laughs, offers to feed him if he wants to come over, is there anything he needs.....Sound like a sick person to you? That is what I thought, so I confronted him. He grabs his coat, says he doesn't have to take this @#$% and leaves. Now, here is where I need the help. If OW has called before, she could call again, and if Hubby has another GF, then MIL would be involved again, right? I guess in her eyes, her only son can do no wrong. MIL believes I have had the affairs, and should not have asked son to leave. Just venting I guess, but I am sick of his playing emotional head games with me. Am I suppose to sit back, and let this happen to stop the LB from happeing, or what? I am beginning to believe that my marriage is beyond saving. HELP! gn

#404233 01/10/01 11:56 PM
O
O
What is he still doing in your house? I thought you were going to have the locks changed. You should. Plan B time this boy is thick headed and abusive....

#404234 01/12/01 03:07 PM
B
B
Snug,<P>I'm with oswald. He's blatantly abusing you, cheating, gettting help from his evil mother. Locksmith, dear.<P><P>------------------<BR>Belle, Domestic Goddess

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation