Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51291 01/13/00 12:04 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Well if you know my situation heres what happened this m orning.<P>Got up sick as a dog (Flu)after getting up several times with Megan to go potty. (which is fine but im also sick)<P>So I figure that I will stay home today from work and sleep, get well etc. I get them fed etc, all dressed up for the weather and then go to start the car. Dead Battery, must have not shut the door and the interior light killed it over night.<P>I call Tam (since she has my car, hers have the car seats so we swap) and shes not there. Already on her way to work. I call her work and leave a message for her to call me when she gets there. Then I go inside and watch the tree house channel with the kids while trying not to pass out from tiredness.<P>Anyway this is what happens. Tam calls me and says that she will be over in a shake to give me a boost (my cables in the car). When she gets here she apologies for being abrupt with me last nite..not wanting to talk. She says that she feels bad about it and didn't mean to shut me out. Now, this is the eye opener. "SHe says she has been thinking and misses me. We need to talk..." <P>I just don't know what to think so I say "Honey that sounds good, I will give you all the time you need to think these things through." When she left she gave me a hug, she initiated it. <P>I don't know exactly how to take it but I am trying not to be hopeful...don't want to set myself up for disappointment. I think I just want to see it as a step towards, saying yes maybe this could work..<P>Thoughts anyone?<P>J

#51292 01/13/00 12:06 PM
F
F
sounds like she is going in the right direction.....<P>I would love for a responce like that from my H..<P>Amanda<P>------------------<BR>I will love my husband "Always & Forever" <BR>thevancefamily@hotmail.com<P><BR>

#51293 01/13/00 12:50 PM
M
M
I am very happy for you, it is definately a step in the right direction!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Way to go. That " I love you" must have made her start thinking. Your sweet gestures may be paying off. Keep up the good work. Monique

#51294 01/13/00 12:54 PM
C
C
keep it up James.<P>nice when they respond aint it?

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,169 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation