Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#690162 05/14/01 03:02 AM
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
<BR>At 2:34am, my Gran finally stopped struggling and passed away. I got to be with her, hold her hand, tell her it was ok to go, and tell her good-bye. <P>She was 90, had 14 children, 3 step-children and about 200 grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was a very courageous and strong woman. I am proud to be her granddaughter. <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
I am so sorry to hear of your Grandma's passing Mitzi.<P>I am sure she was equally proud to have had you as a granddaughter.<P>I'm glad to hear that her suffering is over, and that she has gone to a better place. You and your family will be in my thoughts today.<P>Take care Mitzi...<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

N
NSR Offline
N
Mitzi,<P>You and your entire family have my condolences.<BR>I'm sorry for your loss...<BR>...and the loss to all who had come in contact with your grandmother.<P>Follow in her steps... and you too will be rewarded.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

B
B
Mitzi,<P>When the one you loved becomes a memory, may the memory become a treasure.<P>Prayers and stuff,<P>Bumper

W
W
WOW! She was an amazing lady to bear all those children, and have such a great legacy of children and grand children.<P>I am sorry for your loss<BR>and will keep you and your family in <BR>my thoughts.<P>tom<BR>

B
B
My sympathies and prayers for you, your family, and your grandmother.<P>------------------<BR><I>Pain is a given, misery is optional.</I>

N
N
I'm so sorry for your loss -- yet so happy that you were there, that she passed in the midst of love, and was so loved herself.<P>(((((Mitzi and family)))))

H
H
May your many wonderful memories be a comfort to you during this time.<P>Sorry to hear of your loss.

C
C
I'm so sorry to hear this news. I know she was a very special woman - especially to you. I truly envy people who grow up having extended family members whom they love nearby. I never speak to my cousins. by the time I was born I had only two living grandparents. Grandfather who lived across the street from us died when I was six and grandmother who lived three hours away died right after I turned 15. <P>Cherish your memories. Hold her dear. And as long as she lives within your heart, she lives.<P>((((((((((((((((Mitzi and all three boys)))))))))))))))))

R
R
((((((((((Mitzi and family))))))))))<P>What a lady your grandma must have been! May your memories give you comfort.<P>Thinking of you and your family in your time of sorrow,<P>Ragamuffin

O
O
Mitzi,<P>I am so glad you got to say goodbye - for your sake and hers...what an amazing life.<P>My thoughts and prayers are with you.<P>Lisa

W
W
{{{{{{{{{{{Mitzi}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>Bill

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
<B>Nick, Jim, Bumper, Tom, Bramble Rose, Sheryl, HopelessinAZ, Cinderella, Ragamuffin, Lisa, and Bill, </B><P>Thanks so much for all of the prayers and good thoughts!<P>Love,<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Mitzi,<P>I am sorry for your loss.<BR>She sounds like an extrodinary woman.<P>My thoughts and prayers are w/you!<P>Big Hugs...(((((((Mitzi))))))<P>Love ya, Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

R
R
Mitzi, I am so very sorry for your loss. I am glad you got to say goodbye to her. <P>Sounds like she was a wonderful woman, a real blessing. <P>{{{{Mitzi and family}}}}<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
<B>Gina and Raskal</B><P>Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!<P>Ya know, she was an amazing woman. She raised all of her children plus helped raise some of her grandchildren. She became a widow when my grandfather died in 1973, and lost 3 of her children. She struggled with a lot of illnesses (strokes, broken hip, leg amputation, congestive heart failure, etc...) but always remained strong and positive. <P>I feel truly blessed to have been there when she left this world! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Love,<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
{{{{{Mitzi}}}}}<P>Honey! I'm sorry about your loss. I'm sure that you received as much strength from her as you she did from you.<P>Claire

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Claire,<P>Thanks! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Mitzi - I know this is not a good week for you so I wanted to stop back in and give you a hug.<P>(((((((((((((((((((Mitzi))))))))))))))))))))<P>Claire - Friend! - it's good to hear from you! How are you? I'm so glad to see you hear - especially in support of the remarkable Mitzi.<BR>

B
B
{{{{{{{{{{{{Mitzi}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>You and your family are in my thougths and prayers. Hold on to the memories, and pass on all the wonderful things she gave you (memories, stories, love, laughter etc..)<P>I'm glad you got to say good bye, and to tell her it was ok to go.... hold in your heart that she is not suffering any more, and be happy for her, even though you are sad for you. <P>Love & Prayers,<BR>Dawnetta

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation