Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I received this email today, awesome!
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> Moody H: Turned Hearts And Opened Eyes
Hollie L. Moody
Jan 30, 2003

15 January 2003

Psalm 80:3 ~~ "Turn us again, O God, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved."

Malachi 4:5-6 ~~ "{5} Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: {6} And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

Luke 4:18 ~~ "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised."

Revelation 3:18 ~~ "I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."

I recently experienced a series of visions concerning separation and isolation. After releasing this vision, the response to it was overwhelming. Daily, the Lord was speaking and revealing to me why this particular vision touched and stirred the hearts of so many.

Following is a vision the Lord shared with me that I pray will help many to fully understand and discern the day and the hour in which we are now walking spiritually. This is a critical time for God's people. My prayer is that somehow, God's Spirit will flow through me to make it possible for Him to use me to speak this vision in a way where God's heart and will is expressed and made abundantly clear.

In the vision, the Lord and I were standing in the midst of a large flock of sheep. There was an intense darkness that surrounded the flock, but was not within the flock itself.

I watched silently as the Lord began to separate some of the sheep into smaller groups.

"Why are these sheep being separated, Lord?" I asked the Lord.

"They have been blinded and hardened and need to be delivered," the Lord replied.

It was then that I noticed that each of these sheep that had been separated, was blind.

I then watched in shocked amazement and horror as the Lord thrust His hands deep into the hearts of each of the sheep in the smaller groups.

The sheep who were undergoing this process appeared to my eyes to be in agony and great discomfort. Their cries and protests filled my ears, and broke my heart.

When the Lord removed His hands from the hearts of the sheep, I saw that He was holding what appeared to be large, black roots. The large, black roots caught fire in the hands of the Lord and quickly turned to ashes.

"What are these roots, Lord?" I asked the Lord.

"They are roots of bitterness," the Lord replied.

The sheep who had had these roots removed from their hearts appeared in need of medical attention. Their chests were an open wound. The Lord reached His hands out again to each of the wounded sheep. I thought at first it was to touch and heal them. I was sickened and stunned when the Lord instead pushed His hands into the chest of each of these sheep and pulled their hearts out.

I saw that the hearts the Lord had pulled out of the wounded sheep appeared as hard as stone. The Lord tossed these stony hearts aside.

I then noticed a basin of water on the ground next to the Lord. The Lord dipped His hands into the water and began to pour it over each of the wounded sheep. After washing each of the wounded sheep with the water, I saw new hearts appear in the hands of the Lord. These hearts were red, bloody and pumping in the Lord's hands.

The Lord then began to insert each of these new hearts into the chests of the wounded sheep. After the Lord had placed a new heart into each of the wounded sheep, He placed both His hands on either side of the heads of each of the sheep. Each of His thumbs was over one of the eyes of the sheep. When the Lord removed His thumbs and hands from the eyes of the sheep, their sight was restored.

Then, the Lord pointed upwards. I looked up to see what He was pointing at. I saw the heavens above me part. An intense light began to flow through the hole in the heavens. Through the hole, I saw a temple. This temple was in Heaven.

I watched as the temple opened up in Heaven. Men and women began to emerge from the opened temple. I saw as they descended into the flock of sheep where the Lord and I were standing.

"Who are these men and women, Lord?" I asked the Lord.

"These are the fathers who will turn the hearts of the children back to their spiritual fathers, and turn the hearts of the spiritual fathers back to their children," the Lord replied. "There is much to be done in preparation for this, and the enemy is at the door to do all in his power to prevent this from occurring."

The Lord and I watched silently as the men and women would take one of the sheep who had been separated from the flock and lead that sheep back to the flock. I saw as these men and women then turned into bridges. One end of the bridge went from the formerly wounded sheep, and the other end of the bridge was placed in front of another sheep.

As this process began and was taking place, wolves entered into the flock. I saw as they began to stalk and attack the flock. The efforts of the wolves appeared to be to keep the flock divided.

Some of the sheep were resisting the efforts of the men and women who had become bridges. These sheep who resisted, I noticed, quickly became prey for the wolves and were devoured.

Those sheep who ventured to walk over the bridges, were reunited with the flock. I saw that when the flock came together and were unified, the wolves were unable to enter into their midst to destroy them.

A bright light began to emanate from out of the midst of the flock of sheep. The darkness surrounding the flock of sheep began to be pierced by this light. Out of the darkness, I saw wounded and maimed sheep began to emerge. The Lord was leading them. He was dressed as a shepherd. These wounded sheep began to hesitantly and suspiciously make their way towards the light coming out from the midst of the sheep.

When these wounded and maimed sheep came to the flock of sheep from which the light was emanating, they were welcomed into the flock and became part of the flock.

John 10:16 ~~ "And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd."

John 13:34-35 ~~ "{34} A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. {35} By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

In Him,
~~ Hollie L. Moody
------------------------------
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">May this be an encouragement to those who's WS's are still out there and lost, know that the Lord is at work! AMEN!
Love in Christ, SW

C
C
That was awesome!!!!!

Love in Christ
cajunky

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,365 guests, and 74 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation