Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
O
The WS babbles. Doesn't it sound like babble 2 u?

Now what r u going t/d with babble? Either babble back or ignore it. If you can't babble back, ignore it.

Don't be readily available just do what you must.

Reduce your texting him. Let him wonder what you and the children are up to.

Sometimes the WSH's are very slow in figuring it out. RE: Too busy being in the fog.

That's where your patience must come in. You need to pray for a clear mind and calm heart. Stop putting you life on hold waiting for a text message.

L.

B
OP Offline
B
I am not waiting on a text message nor am I putting my life on hold. I was just commenting on his responses and saying sounds like he has been coached by someone. I have to much to day and too many children to worry about him. He is missing out on everything, not me. I see the kids daily and see all the new things the younger ones are doing.

Speaking of the babble, what does some of his answers to my comments mean? That is a little hard to figure out. By the way, I already decided not to text him anymore. I made my point and I am quite sure he got it. Advice and feedback needed.

Blondie33

B
B
He may not be too sure that he wants out of the marriage, or he might be thinking of the financial consequences.

I would have your attorney write him and ask him to sign the papers.

B
OP Offline
B
Believer,

Thank you for replying to my post. I cannot have anyone to write or contact him because his whereabouts are unknown. Whomever he is dealing with is people that I have never met or heard of, at least to my knowledge.

Do you think I can have the legal seperation drawn without his signature? I asked because he abandoned us now for three months and again his whereabouts are unknown. The only communication I have with him is his cell phone which is a pick up and go that is untraceable.

He responds to me when I text message him, but not when I actually call him. I think that is strange. I can say that my contact with him has ceased almost to nothing. Me texing him the other day and yesterday was the first time I contacted him in a while.

How can he not want out of the marriage when he has not tried anything to repair it? In his eyes he tried (where was I when he was doing so?) How can he say he miss the kids when he is the one who is keeping himself from them? It is not like he is in another state, he is in the same city as we are and seem to get where he wants to go pretty well.

Blondie33

B
OP Offline
B
I am so confused today. Part of me wants to file the seperation and the other don't. I did consult with an attorney today and found out that filing what they call a Judgement of Maintenance Order (aka legal seperation) cost the same amount of money as a divorce.

I don't know if I should stick it out and wait a while longer or just say forget it and file the divorce. I don't know if the hurt and anger is doing most of the thinking for me or not. I did speak to the Harley's and he told me that what I am dealing with is an abandonment issue and I need to get out of the marriage.

He also stated that this is not his expertise and he doesn't deal with this kind of issue. I thought I was in the right place to seek advice, but now I don't know. If this forum is for people with marital problems opposite of mine I don't know where to go. Please Help!!

Blondie33

B
OP Offline
B
I see that most people here are drawn to posts that appears interesting. I can't speak for anyone else, but I think no one wants to be on a forum for the reasons we are here. I am here because I thought this forum was for support of one another in this time of hurt, anger and confusion just to name a few.

It seems that most are drawn to a post because of the intense drama that is happening in other people's lives and curious to know what happened next. More like some kind of soap opera. I now no one can solve my problems, but we are suppose to be here to give support and advice to each other.

It is just sad that so many people are here having the courage to share the turmoil that's going on in their lives and few are supported due to the curiosity of favorite post. I don't mean to offend anyone, I just thought I should voice my opinion about this.

Blondie33

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 634 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation