Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
2334pem Offline OP
OP Offline
my brother was seen w/another woman and has had suspicious behavior, going out at nite, coming home early am and he was seen w/another woman at a bar, but he says they aren't having an affair......ok so how do you know for sure... i am sitting w/hysterical sister in law imagine me dealing w/this all over again

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
2334pem Offline OP
OP Offline
bump

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
W
W
If you've been registered here for almost a year and a half, you know the signs.

We can't tell better with 30 words of description.

What does "suspicious behavior" mean?

O
O
Give your SIL your books or take her to the library or book store.

Surviving an affair - Dr W. Harley
His Needs/Her Needs - Dr W. Harley
Love must be tough - Dr James Dobson

Encourage her to call Steve @ MB. Give her the EN questionnaire.

Help her secure her finances and setup a plan A.
Help her create her immediate support group (don't let it be only you).
Get help for the children also.

She is fortunate to have you to help her.

Teach her reverse babble, when she is ready.

Tell her to pray for a clear mind, calm heart and lots of patiencce.

Prepare her to expose.

Then go to the WS and tell him if he was your brother you'd beat some sense into him. Remember he is a WS, possibly NOT your brother anymore. Let him know as a WS he is not mentally or emotionally ready to understand or see how much pain he is causing. That his selfish side will hurt everyone including himself. Let him know you are still his sister and when your real bro' wants to talk, you w/b there for him to 'listen' but not support an A.

My SIL was a WS, still w/a WS mentality. She is such a moron, her little 8 year old has been hospitalized with a collasped lung....doctors attribute it to a weak immune system causing her to get pnuemonia (sp??) and stress from her mother's A. Sad but true. I hate my SIL for what she has been doing for what is now a few years.

L.

2334pem Offline OP
OP Offline
orchid, thanks so very much for taking the time to post, my brain has plugged up the flooding of emotions raiding all rational thinking... now the work begins. again thank you.. and can you clarify what you mean by setting up her finances? they share a debit card and she does the finances. no credit card bills, no cell phones, however my dad sliped him $ in the past that he has access to.

also, what is reverse babble?

again your reminders helped my facilitate and helped me get away from emotional and i appreciate your words more than you will ever know...

Last edited by 2334pem; 02/20/06 06:25 PM.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation