Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 191 of 339 1 2 189 190 191 192 193 338 339
P
P
Originally Posted by johnstwin
WooHoo!!!!

I've been praying for you today Queenie and had complete confidence in the outcome-and in you. smile

I shared with DD26 what your WH told the judge and what the judge said in response. She made the comment that if the OW is now living in a household with someone who makes over the limit for food stamps, etc. then, POOF!!! away go the food stamps.

I wonder if your WH realized that his comment:

Basically he told the judge he couldn't afford to give his wife spousal support because his girlfriend lives with him and she only brings in 145.00 in food stamps.

is now public record.

Silly waywards.

Exactly! That was what I was thinking too. Food stamps go to the "household" and if ANYONE living in the household is earning money, it is used in consideration of whether food stamps are awarded.

The Ho is basically committing foodstamp fraud and now WH has outed her on public record. Who knows, maybe the judge picked up on that and will do something about this herself.

At any rate, justice was served.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
L
L
(((((((((((QUEENIE)))))))))))

I am sooo proud of you.

XBW
DS16 & DS22
PLAN D: finalized!
C
C
Queenie, did the sun shine a little brighter today?

S
S
Queenie, Bravo, bravo. You did good, kid. grin

Now you can breathe a bit easier.

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
P
P
Queenie, where are you today? You okay?

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
B
B
Hi Q
How's u? Hope u r doing ok, really miss hearing from u, take care of urself ok?

Married 6 yrs
No children
A started in Dec 07
I found out Feb 08
C
C
Maybe she keeled over from the shock and excitement?

B
B
Queenie,

I'm sorry I missed out on the last couple of days (I was on the road), but I have been reading to keep up.

I was definately doing the Happy Dance for you!!! And let me tell you, it was a great one because all of those folks in Arknasas thought I was straight out of the mental institution! ha!

Outstanding results from court. And the way that you conducted yourself,,,,,,,,,,,MAH-Ve-LOUS!! A True Goddess if there ever was one.

Oh, , , , and the feeling of Empowerment you felt?? WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL! No amount of $$ can buy that feeling for you, can it? Facing him with your superior Goddess Powers and coming away feeling Stronger than ever -- PRICELESS!!

I have no doubt that you relationship with the Lord is such that you won't need that reminding to continually trust and praise Him. You are indeed a True Goddess and a Woman of Faith!

Again, I'm so happy for you, proud of you, and amazed by you!!

{{{Queenie!!}}}}

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

"You Can't Fix Stupid" - My Mom
M
M
Queenie,

Don't make me come to the PNW and look for you... mad :eek: blush shocked crazy grin

Mark

S
S
Now, Queenie, do you see how emotional you are making Mark. ZOIKS! YOu may want to post soon, or he may actually back up that sentence about coming to the PNW.

Hope you are well. Drop us a line when you have a free moment.

((((Q))))

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
Q
OP Offline
Q
A victory indeed. But like everyone said, the judge just gave me what is legally right. Nothing more, nothing less.

This girl has been struggling terrible. All it really was for me is a hollow victory, when you look at the person who showed up in court and faced that judge. A man who has no idea what he is doing, but is just a shell of a person that I loved with every fiber in my body and for the life of me can't stop loving - no matter how much of a monster he has become.

I remember everything you all taught me, told me and worked through with me, but the plain fact is I am hurting inside and I am just working through this sadness and pain because I know enough now it will end.

Why did G-d make me this person who cares and loves so deeply? What purpose is it to keep hurting to a pain that just threatens to crush my spirit. I know Mimi, just have FAITH in G-d, no matter what. And I do, but the feelings are there and I have to just accept them for today.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
Where have you been? What have you been DOING?

There's nothing WRONG about LOVING DEEPLY.

When did THAT become a BAD thing?

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
Q
OP Offline
Q
As stupid as it sounds, I just have been with G-d. No place special. Taking care of the kids, cleaning my apt, attending mtgs, graduation party. But on my knees alot of the times just praying for the next indicated step. I feel like I am in a tunnel that is closing in on me and I just am keeping it simple to survive.

Loving him like that a bad thing? Or the way I love being a bad thing, no, it's not. But it is painful. I feel like an outsider in this world right now. Do you know what I mean. Except for here, there is no one in my life who can possibly grasp how I can still love the man I m. Or even entertain that I would want him back.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q
I don't know what my purpose is. What this pain that exists so deeply inside of me will serve G-d. And I'm looking to him for guidance because clearly he needs something from me.

I just am trying to be a servant and be still so I can learn what I have to learn.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
Except for here, there is no one in my life who can possibly grasp how I can still love the man I m. Or even entertain that I would want him back.

The way I look at this is that one goal for you is to work on is establishing relationships with like-minded people OR people who can accept YOU for who you are.

It makes a world of difference to commune with folks who LOVE and ACCEPT you.

But FIRST, you've got to LOVE yourself. That's what keeps tripping you up...

YOU are YOU..there's no need for you to be any DIFFERENT in order to PLEASE OTHERS...

I understand what you are going through because I've come to terms with being UNIQUE. Maybe I'm not all that UNIQUE and maybe you aren't either. Maybe we were so rejected and hurt as children that there's a piece that we've been missing about knowing how to LOVE OURSELVES..

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
M
M
I just have been with G-d. No place special.

What? I can't think of a more SPECIAL place.

Q
OP Offline
Q
I understand what you are going through because I've come to terms with being UNIQUE. Maybe I'm not all that UNIQUE and maybe you aren't either. Maybe we were so rejected and hurt as children that there's a piece that we've been missing about knowing how to LOVE OURSELVES..

How did you learn to because I absolutely agree.

What? I can't think of a more SPECIAL place.
Or more safe

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
Coming to terms with where you are right now which probably is a GREAT PLACE.

All you NEED is GOD. HE is the ONLY ONE who will ALWAYS be there with you NOW and FOREVER.

Q
OP Offline
Q
As always you are RIGHT.

Im calm, very sad, but accepting and understanding this is EXACTLY where G-d needs me to be.

You are right G-d is the ONLY ONE who will ALWAYS be there. I'm not trying to hurry up and get rid of these feelings, but just keep asking G-d what he WANTS me to do next.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
I've been texting, daily, an acquaintance whose husband is terminally ill, dying of cancer...

Just like I told her yesterday...

Blessed Assurance..HE's with you..all of the day..all of the way...

GOD will take care of YOU...

Page 191 of 339 1 2 189 190 191 192 193 338 339

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,084 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation