Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
P
P
From WW (now known as Chicklet) about OM (now known as Snaggle Tooth or ST for short)a few days prior to "I love you but I'm not in love with you" Speech

"The reason why ST doesn't have anything is because no one can deal with his direct honesty"

"ST has forever given up on women"

"You don't have to worry about the midnight rides I go on with ST - he's my 2nd cousin for crying out loud!"

Sometime between ILUBINILWU and D Day 2

"My back and neck pain are now gone - I realized you caused it for so many years" (she was in a nasty car accident a month before we were married)

"we only got married because we were expected to"

"We've changed, I realized I'm a horse trainer now and can't be with you anymore"

5 minutes after walking in on a naked ST and Chicklet:

"We didn't have sex, lots of people sleep naked together"
"I'm better off in so many ways with ST that with you "

- ST is 50, has no job, no car, 3 DUI's on his record, can't get a real job because he owes so much child support and hasn't filed a tax return in 10 years. Plus he's her 2nd cousin...

After not talking for 6 weeks...
"ST has had the opportunity to marry lots of rich women - he chose not to because he's not in it for the money"

"I'm training his horses so he can pay off his back child support when he sells them at auction"

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
B
B
The best one I ever heard was that God brought me and EXWW together so that I could move her to Louisiana so that she could meet her true soulmate OM1. It was fate, she was convinced. She left me for him. He dumped her a month later.

rotflmao

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
C
C
After waving his arms around, screaming at me in front of our 2 & 4 year olds, shoving the dining room table across the room - angry because I was fighting for our marriage - my now-x told me that I was the one who refused to make the best of a bad situation.

P
P
I got the "god wants me to be happy speech" too.

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
C
C
Oh, Pariah, I got it too....what is with waywards? I don't get it.

B
B
"I'm not doing anything wrong." This was after her second 24-hour drinking binge with the male neighbor.

They deserve each other and that's all the revenge I'll ever need.

Me: 48 XW: 44 DD: 15
Lived Together: 7 Married: 18 Total: 25 years
W announced divorce 11-3-2006, I moved out 11-7-2006, served papers 11-8-2006. Divorce final 12-19-2006. Life gets better every day.
C
C
Go here to see some all time MB Classics.

From the lovely Wayzilla, December 2006:

“I still love you and care for you. If I didn’t I could be a real b!tch about this.”

Ah, parting is such sweet sorrow.

Last edited by chrisner; 10/22/08 10:43 AM.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It aint just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
P
P
Originally Posted by ShockBetrayed
From WW (now known as Chicklet) about OM (now known as Snaggle Tooth or ST for short)a few days prior to "I love you but I'm not in love with you" Speech

"The reason why ST doesn't have anything is because no one can deal with his direct honesty"

"ST has forever given up on women"

"You don't have to worry about the midnight rides I go on with ST - he's my 2nd cousin for crying out loud!"

Sometime between ILUBINILWU and D Day 2

"My back and neck pain are now gone - I realized you caused it for so many years" (she was in a nasty car accident a month before we were married)

"we only got married because we were expected to"

"We've changed, I realized I'm a horse trainer now and can't be with you anymore"

5 minutes after walking in on a naked ST and Chicklet:

"We didn't have sex, lots of people sleep naked together"
"I'm better off in so many ways with ST that with you "

- ST is 50, has no job, no car, 3 DUI's on his record, can't get a real job because he owes so much child support and hasn't filed a tax return in 10 years. Plus he's her 2nd cousin...

After not talking for 6 weeks...
"ST has had the opportunity to marry lots of rich women - he chose not to because he's not in it for the money"

"I'm training his horses so he can pay off his back child support when he sells them at auction"

Chicklet may just be the dumbest woman on planet Earth! :crosseyedcrazy:

H
H
"it was an accident" or "it just happened"

Me: 32 BS DDay: 9/14/08
Slowly coming to the realization that I
am one of those who can't get past it.
S
S
Can I play?

How bout:

WW (before finding out it was a long-term PA): it was only twice and it was real fast and I felt horrible the whole time. My top never even came off.

WW: Yes we used protection, that boy has condoms all over the place.

WW: (reluctantly) Yes, I had orga*ms prob every time.
Me: I thought you felt horrible the whole time.
WW: I did.

WW: I feel so horrible, I can't believe what I've put you through. If a friend ever told me they were thinking about doing what i did I would tie her to a chair until the feeling passed. (2 days later) "I can't believe you are still harping on this, I didn't do anything wrong."

Me: These are all obviously lies. Look, I printed the screen out where you were sending him emails from your password protected computer.

WW: I was not, look! (grabs computer, logs onto Google Gmail login screen) SEE!!! I don't know the login or password!

Only now can I laugh.

C
C
Here is another THREAD from '05.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It aint just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
B
B
"It's not as involved as you think."

The story went from an EA to meeting her for 5 mins to meeting her for an hr to a one time kiss to one time sex to sex here there everywhere to I lied about the here there everywhere sex just so you'd stop asking because you wouldn't believe me no matter what I said to I didn't lie about lying... :crosseyedcrazy:

The day after d-day, I could not stand to be in the same house with him so I left for while. H thought I was out calling up all our friends and family to expose and bad mouthing him. He texted me telling me to "make sure I got MY story straight." LMFAO what version? And what "MY" story. I know THE story.

Exposure at that moment wasn't even a thought but no worries dear, I'm going to dot my "i"s and cross my "t"s. grin

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
S
S
I just had my one-year anniversary of d-day and I went through my things from last year.

Not really gibberish, but I found a letter I wrote to my H pre-dday. In it, I am questioning his behavior as of late, and it kind of lays out how foggy and out of it he was. I was thinking of posting it but it is kind of long...

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
P
P
One time I put up the recording here of the XW trying to get OM to kill me just to prove to everyone I wasn't a troll or lying.

Also in the recording she is blaming SS for exposing the affair to me and it was all his fault.

K
K
Originally Posted by Pariah
One time I put up the recording here of the XW trying to get OM to kill me just to prove to everyone I wasn't a troll or lying.

Also in the recording she is blaming SS for exposing the affair to me and it was all his fault.

Was she ever arrested?

Conspiracy to commit murder, maybe?

Divorced
B
B
They're all in the same boat, but I think Pariah's Ex is the Captain!

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
B
B
Originally Posted by thisbitterpill1
Not really gibberish, but I found a letter I wrote to my H pre-dday. In it, I am questioning his behavior as of late, and it kind of lays out how foggy and out of it he was. I was thinking of posting it but it is kind of long...

Two weeks prior to d-day, I was questioning FWH behavior as well. He told me how he was working hard to be a good husband and that he was the only one trying. :RollieEyes:

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
P
P
Originally Posted by Krazy71
Originally Posted by Pariah

Was she ever arrested?

Conspiracy to commit murder, maybe?

The judge, our attorney BIL's friend let her off with "heat of the moment stupidity", he took my recorder and never gave it back, but I have back-ups of the recording. He is also the same judge that gave her everything, half my retirement, all the cash and left me with nothing but a huge tax debt and $16,000 in medical bills.

H
H
In a discussion of what marriage means to us, WW says "our vows so for better or for worse. this is worse and we have to work through this." Still upset i say that they we also committed to "forsaking all others". we had to watch the video to prove it...

Me: 32 BS DDay: 9/14/08
Slowly coming to the realization that I
am one of those who can't get past it.
P
P
My favorite of all time is "you don't have to forgive me, God already has and you don't matter to him."

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 963 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation