Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Zachb01 #2181543 12/24/08 06:08 AM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Well I am feeling better everyday. I had a phone call at 12am this morning from the OM cussing me out and threathening me. Telling me Im talking about him blah blah out of nowhere.

What happened is a guy and I was talking at work about him, and that guy ended up actually calling my W without my knowledge and exposing who he really is. Of course he was furious and my W called me not long after him and was a little mad, I avoided arguing with her and ended the conversation and said goodnight. The OM continued to call about 15 times.

She also made the comment..."Everyone at your work must talk Sh** about me" She must feel a little bad about i guess? lol

I know I shouldnt be worried about this but I am just venting. Going to be an intresting day at work im sure.

Last edited by Zachb01; 12/24/08 06:30 AM.
Zachb01 #2181547 12/24/08 07:34 AM
U
U
Zach,
Aren't you in the military? Exposing this at work is probably a good idea, since the military usually takes a pretty unforgiving stance regarding adultery. I would just ignore him at work. If he has any intelligence at all, he won't start anything, because doing so will cause people in charge to inevitably ask "why"? As a servicemember, thats not a question he wants to answer to his superiors. Assuming intelligence may be granting him too much credit though.

Just maintain the status quo. Continue reading and working on you. If you think you are bipolar, have you bought any books to read up on managing the condition?

ex-WW had 2 PAs in first 2 years. Buh-bye.
Divorce finalized: 1/28/09
Now just living and loving again.
Unfettered #2181555 12/24/08 09:03 AM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Originally Posted by andrew3
Zach,
Aren't you in the military? Exposing this at work is probably a good idea, since the military usually takes a pretty unforgiving stance regarding adultery. I would just ignore him at work. If he has any intelligence at all, he won't start anything, because doing so will cause people in charge to inevitably ask "why"? As a servicemember, thats not a question he wants to answer to his superiors. Assuming intelligence may be granting him too much credit though.

Just maintain the status quo. Continue reading and working on you. If you think you are bipolar, have you bought any books to read up on managing the condition?

No not in the Military, I work at a Toyota Dealer, and everyone @ work including my manager knows about it and if anyone talks about it will be fired on the spot. Hes smart enough not to talk at work about it.

I have been reading on managing my anger, I can say this meds has changed my attitude a lot and im feeling better everyday, gotta continue working on myself.

Zachb01 #2181745 12/24/08 03:32 PM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
What a freaking day.

So OM makes several smart comments at work today indirectly.
We get off of work, Im behind him cause I had to go to the mall and pick up a present. And he lives towards the mall. Well he gets over in the turning lane as I pass by and he rolls the window down and throws his hands up at me? I blow it off and keep going, get off the exit off the Hwy, He runs a redlight to follow me, he continues to follow me for miles and gets in another turning lane beside at a light, rolls the window down and threatens me and tell me to pull over ect. Then he runs another red light and then eventually gives up following me way out of his way.

So I go to the mall and get my W a present cause I feel bad cause she already had some for me shes going to give me (she had them before any of this happened).

I get a haircut, and then when I come back to my apartment, I see my W's car across the complex @ her friends apartment. I know my W came in my apartment while I was at work, dunno why but im sure she just looked around? I saw her get in her car and pass by looking towards my car and went on her way.

This OM is freaking insane, im glad I controlled myself, normally I would have got out and stomped his a**.

Also W took me off of her myspace and deleted all our pics ect. bah, rough christmas eve. Also a guy @ work thats friends with the OM came to me and he was told to tell me "Your wife and OM love eachother". Also heard the OM say "I love you" on the phone with her as I walked past him.

Last edited by Zachb01; 12/24/08 03:34 PM.
Zachb01 #2181908 12/25/08 08:24 AM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Well im all alone on Christmas day.

I hope all is well with you all, Happy Holidays!

Zachb01 #2181989 12/25/08 06:12 PM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Came across this...

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (NIV)
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.

Paul is writing to the Corinthians about the grace of love. He had told them you can have the gift of knowledge or the faith to move mountains, but without someone to show people the love of Christ, it's meaningless. So he goes on to describe what love is not and what love is.

There is a phrase people use that misrepresents love, "He says he loves me, but he is not in love with me." First off what is love: patience, kindness, protectiveness, trusting, hopeful, truthful, preserving, never failing. Those are some strong words, which show a lot of faith in a person. Second, look at what love is not. It's not envious, boastful, proud, rude, self-seeking, easily angered or evil. In order to love a person there are some very strong commitments that take place. Love is just not about feelings, it's about a relationship, commitment and your determination to honor Christ. But for a person to say they love someone, but THEY ARE NOT IN LOVE WITH THEM means it's just about how they feel at the moment. I love my wife, but if we are having a disagreement at the moment I'm not feeling very loving at that second. If I just went on those feelings then I would never feel like I loved her. So love cannot be just about how you feel at the moment. Look at Paul's words and see that love is about commitments as well. Pray for God's understanding of Love that He would make your love in relationships stronger. May He allow your love to be Christ like and more than just a feeling.

Zachb01 #2182295 12/26/08 04:31 PM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Wow what a day....

If you read above on the OM's threats to me. I stopped by my managers office before I headed to lunch today and told him I needed to talk to him during my lunch break, he said ok and seemed concerned.

So I stop by....I let him know the OM has been communicating threats to me outside of work and followed me after work the other day. He told me had had already informed higher up people and they knew about it but he said he can do something about these threats and was concerned. He mentioned to me with this OM's temper which everyone knows how bad it is that I should go get a restraining order ASAP. He told me he was going to talk to the bigger up guys right now and I went back to work. 30mins later he came in my office and told me to he was gonna send me home first, then the OM and he would call me Monday and let me know whats up, he told me to go ahead and get a order out on him.

I went straight to the court house but they wont be open for civil stuff till Monday 8am. My MIL calls me and tells me my WW got called by the OM and was told "we both are getting fired". I call my boss up and told him I couldnt get an order out till monday he said ok, and I asked him about it and what my W told my MIL, he said... "Yeah I made it out like your both getting fired but thats NOT what I told you." I said ok I dont see why I would get fired brining this up for my saftey concern. He agreed. He told me to hang tight till 10am MOnday and he will call my cell phone. Wife told my MIL "What are we gonna do now?". (About the house payments). My manager said its up to the cooperate people now, I dont see any reason I would be fired though so im not sweating it too much. Im sure this OM will come after me probably, and his dad is the Sherriff of his county. I dont see any reason my work would put up with this and they seem pretty serious about it.

Zachb01 #2182366 12/26/08 09:02 PM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Bump for any advice?

Came to the apartment after hanging out with my friends. Wife left my presents sitting on my couch. I really dont want to open them.

Zachb01 #2182777 12/27/08 08:45 PM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Wish I wasnt so alone on my thread lol.

SMB come kick me in my [censored]

Was out and about earlier and called my MIL and told her I would stop by and give her my WW's present since she left mine in last night. Well MIL sent my WW ouside? She came out and ended up talking about just normal talk for 30mins or so in the driveway, no R talk at all, I wasnt expecting her to come out nor was I planning on it.

She had asked where I was last night, she asked what I had done today and I mentioned got woke up by a phone call, she wanted to know who ect. Then we talked about what we need to do about our just recently purchased house ect.

She had also been looking @ my bank account and Debit card transactions cause she mentioned how much money I had in my account (She knows my PW to bbt online).

Told eachother to have a good day and went on my way. Confused but I am feeling great about myself the past week.

Last edited by Zachb01; 12/27/08 08:47 PM.
Zachb01 #2182784 12/27/08 09:03 PM
R
R
I would change the account passwords

BH-me 32
WW-27
Married 5 yrs. together for 8
D2
D7
D-Day:11/10
EA for a week went PA and WW immediately left home leaving everything behind.
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Originally Posted by rustyshackelford
I would change the account passwords

Yeah I think imma have to do it through the bank, dont think I can online....BUT she works for the Bank so why should I even bother? Either way it doesnt really bother me a whole lot, it DOES tell me shes checking up on me.

Edit: I saw where I could change my PW and I did. Im sure she'll be ill about it as well as taking her off my Myspace. Didnt do it to get a reaction, did It for my own sanity.

Last edited by Zachb01; 12/27/08 09:20 PM.
Zachb01 #2183793 12/29/08 04:19 PM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
THE LORD ANSWERED MY PRAYER!!

Called my manager up and they were just rapping everything up, He told me hed see me @ work tomorrow, and the OM is FIRED!!! He got what he deserves, now I need to watch my back cause he is pretty dirty.

God Answers prayers!

Zachb01 #2183807 12/29/08 04:28 PM
D
D
Originally Posted by Zachb01
THE LORD ANSWERED MY PRAYER!!

Called my manager up and they were just rapping everything up, He told me hed see me @ work tomorrow, and the OM is FIRED!!! He got what he deserves, now I need to watch my back cause he is pretty dirty.

God Answers prayers!

I was just wondering how you were doing, Zach.

That's good, but yeah, for SURE watch your back. The guy is obviously a violent person.

He will never accept that his actions were what got him fired. He will blame YOU. But you know that already, LOL!

Charlotte

Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
LOL Of course its my fault he decided to follow me down the road and threathen me after running off w/ my Wife.

Yeah, I park my car out of sight and night and recently purchased a gun knowing he carrys one and has been known to threathen with it. Im a very cautious person and watch my back when I go places.

We'll see what the wife thinks about this 27yr male that lives @ home with mommy and daddy with no job now. haha, I feel like Ive won a big battle, one step at a time.

C
C
How do you know he bought $1800 of coke? Can you turn informant on him and get him arrested?

catperson #2183840 12/29/08 04:56 PM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Originally Posted by catperson
How do you know he bought $1800 of coke? Can you turn informant on him and get him arrested?

Couldnt prove it, but I know 2 of his good friends that turned on him due to this and told me about it. His whole family is cops and his dad is the Sherriff of the County, he stays out of all the junk he gets in. Hes messing with the wrong person though

He also has 17 Felonys right now, he claims the charges have been dropped but I paid a little money online and see they are still pending. His best friends sister went to school and told her friends about how they had sex, got back to someones mother who let the parents know, charges got filed and he says they got dropped but they show pending online, and he has to take a lie detector test early Jan.

Last edited by Zachb01; 12/29/08 04:58 PM.
Zachb01 #2183858 12/29/08 05:15 PM
C
C
I would think that you could bypass the Sheriff's office, since they're family, and contact a federal authority for drugs issues. They just love to have cases handed to them.

catperson #2183862 12/29/08 05:17 PM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
I would think that you could bypass the Sheriff's office, since they're family, and contact a federal authority for drugs issues. They just love to have cases handed to them.

Yeah I can get around his family, Im friends with a few Detectives locally here.

I couldnt prove the big buy he did weeks ago, BUT I did find out where he gets it from. Ill see how this jobloss for him plays out with my W and such. I do see she unblocked me from AOL Instant Messenger.

Zachb01 #2183872 12/29/08 05:27 PM
C
C
Just be careful. You have notified the authorities that he has been harassing you, right? You need to have it on record so if he attacks you, it's not just a one-time deal.

catperson #2183874 12/29/08 05:29 PM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Just be careful. You have notified the authorities that he has been harassing you, right? You need to have it on record so if he attacks you, it's not just a one-time deal.

Yes I have, and Im going to get a Restraining Order within the next week or so.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,183 guests, and 75 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation