Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 42 1 2 40 41 42
A
A
I have a better/selfish idea, instead of making me search them out- you can all give me updates right here

Geeze... You don't know what you're asking for...

I could write a book over just the last couple of months.

But here's the mini micro version.

My Ex wife filed a complaint with CPS. They came and took the kids.

Now my ex wife... and my kids are living in a two bedroom apartment with my current wayward wife her boyfriend and her daughter.

I'm in a legal battle over the kids. Grrr...

That's the mini micro version...

If you want the full version read my thread. You may have to go all the way back to early December 2008.

N
N
Originally Posted by SerenitySoon
I'm baaaack! Lame, I know!

So I was "distracted" for about three months... mistake? probably. But I don't want to get into that now.

Ummmmm....and WHAT does "distracted" mean????? (nope not gonna let this one slide.....love you too much hon....)

not2fun

A
A
BTW... Not2fun... (I shouldn't tell you this because I'm just askin for it...)

I went out yesterday to go to a farmers market. I was there for about 10 minutes before I had to leave. I got such a pain in my neck and shoulders that it gave me a headache and I had to go home and lie down.

So before you say it... I'll beat you to the punch...

Massage...

N
N
Originally Posted by Amazin
So before you say it... I'll beat you to the punch...

Massage...

:RollieEyes:

(I give UP....)...... sigh

NOT2FUN

A
A
(I give UP....)......

I'm sure I could use one... I'm just so damn cheap... I don't want to pay for it.

And it just don't feel right paying for it.... It's like paying for sex...LOL

I know.... I know.... Not even close....

N
N
OK here's my update....not that there's all that much....

still in recovery.....

NC still intact.....

recovery is hard work.....

some days good....

some days GREAT....

some days I wanna throw him to the curb....

I still trigger like crazy ....in fact, this morning at breakfast, H was talking about his business and some things that had gone this week and MENTIONED, just merely MENTIONED, COWS work and it just made the hairs stand on my neck....and before anyone freaks out,,,,NO he is NOT doing business with her, but all the other agents still do and it was pertainent to the story, but still sucked none-the-less......

still working on ME....Plan A is definately a for-life program, which is good.....I still have the weight off, though I have put 10 lbs on, which was all I needed to get back on that wagon (hey, I LOVE the weight loss and all that goes with it...), I still do my "GODDESS" stuff EVERY DAY, mostly, still don't wear the sweats (that's for you MIMI), and just feel great.

and on a FANTASTIC MAYBE TMI note, H let me know a couple of weeks ago after a "session" that it was the BEST SEX OF HIS LIFE.....that's stickin it to the COW....

Speaking of COW, she is finally not really a factor in my mind any more, which is good. NO free rent for her. I can't say I have forgiven her, but she just isn't in there any more.......which is really good for me, because she really just messed my head up way too much...and I'm MUCH MUCH better than that.....

Kids are good. Its funny because I was cleaning my room today and came across "Love Busters" and DD15 saw it and rolled her eyes and said "You guys are fine, why do you still read this stuff???".....so that her opinion on where we are.....

that being said, I still battle resentment, AO'S, and DJ's, but they are getting better with time....

so, back to YOU.....

do you talk to WH????

I missed you much. Heck, a year ago I spent many a lonely nights with only you and TMTS to keep my spirits alive..... kiss...

not2fun

A
A
BTW....

What happened to Serinity?

I guess she's distracted again...

Oh well...Maybe we'll hear from her again in another 6 months.

N
N
Originally Posted by Amazin
(I give UP....)......

I'm sure I could use one... I'm just so damn cheap... I don't want to pay for it.

And it just don't feel right paying for it.... It's like paying for sex...LOL

I know.... I know.... Not even close....

you sound like a BS who comes up with a whole lotta EXCUSES on why they can't expose, snoop, .....

I know....

I was one of those once.... :RollieEyes:

CHEAPSKATE.....GET OUT THERE AND JUST DO IT......

not2fun

A
A
CHEAPSKATE.....GET OUT THERE AND JUST DO IT......

I think SDGuy reccomended a place. I looked to see where the closest one was. And there's one around the corner from work. It's not convienient to home.... I'm 45 miles from the base. But.... maybe I'll go after work one day.

M
M
I'm baaaack!
It's about dang time...

Mark

S
OP Offline
S

No... Amazin... it won't be 6 months... I'm here.

((NOT)) I'm not ready to get into the whole "distraction" story yet. It's still too soon, not over it, but it was an interesting couple of months that got me through the holidays.

WS doesn't speak to me. I've given him no reason not too. He responds to texts if I have to be to work too early to take the kids to school, he's done that once for me in the past few months. He gives them a ride home from school every couple of weeks. I still can't understand why he doesn't spend time with them... even when he's off for the day... take them to supper anything? Nope, nothing!! I just don't get it.

SerenitySoon
N
N
(((((Serenity))))))

YOu got mail my friend....

So, where would YOU like your marriage to go from here?????

Where do you stand with all of this???

not2fun

S
OP Offline
S
I've still never given up on wanting my old spouse back... not the person he has become since meeting the warthog... (he has even gained many pounds since leaving us for her.)

I still want to say we made it, years down the road... I want to be the last couple dancing at the wedding when they do that whole... 'sit down if you've been married for ten years or less', 'sit down if you've been married 20 years or less'...etc... he's still the one I want to sit in the rocking chair with, on the porch and watch the sun set. But he's got to come out of the fog first... and find his way home. I do still have hope that the whole "2year affair" is true. We don't see him often, but when we do see him, he doesn't seem happy. I asked his best friend several weeks ago and he doesn't think that my WS is happy either.

SerenitySoon
A
A
No... Amazin... it won't be 6 months... I'm here.

Good! I'm glad you're back.

hurray

T
T
Well if this isn't a good excuse for a drive by I don't know what is. Glad to hear your still hanging in thereand it sounds like you've got a modified plan B going on over there. It's a shame about the kids, but at this point would he get anywhere with them even if he did try. Your kids are all old enough to know what is going on and see this as a rejection of them. Very hard to fix...I'm still working on that part with my dad almost 30 years later.

Enough about that.....from this side of the lake things are going well. Like Not, I run into bouts of resentment, btu remind myself that this is what I wanted and that the alternative would be worse, and that helps me get through it. I'll tell you this much.... recovery is one busy gig! But considering that before I spent most of my time being in my own little world of drug induced fogginess, I'll take it happily.

Got to leave it to Not to pick up on the distrction thing.... you should have know that was comming. LOL

FBH 44
FWW 41
DD 16
DD 11
T
T
Ok, I hope this distration has nothign to do with you meeting someone else....IMO that would juat make the whole situation worse.

FBH 44
FWW 41
DD 16
DD 11
S
OP Offline
S

It's like a big ol' reunion over here on my thread hurray

This place is depressing though! It sucks that it exsists... but many BSs have been helped because of it, so that's good... but I'm beginning to wonder/waiver... is it worth it. I read newer threads and realize some of the crud my ws was putting me thru before his affair... I'm remembering bad times where things felt hopeless slipping back into the rewriting history i think... I don't know... What I do know-relationships aren't fair! It takes two to get together and form a relationship... but only one gets to decide when to check out of it, leaving the other behind. NOT fair! I'm pouting!

SerenitySoon
Page 42 of 42 1 2 40 41 42

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation