Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
H
Vladi,

IMO my wife (smb) is not a WS, nor was she ever a WS. "I" was the WS.

smb had an A, but that does not mean she was a WS!

There's a huge difference. If I have to explain that difference, then you must be deft.

I would ask, since you weren't divorced when you were dating the woman you are now married to, does that make you a WS? Does that make what you have an affairage? If that were the case, your username should be myfamilyileave instead of myfamilyilove.

Last edited by tst; 04/26/09 09:41 PM. Reason: spellcheck

Recovery began 10/07;

Meeting my wife's EN's is my "thank you" that refuses to be silenced.
M
M
Originally Posted by tst
I would ask, since you weren't divorced when you were dating the woman you are now married to, does that make you a WS?

hmmm Is it true you dated before you were divorced, Vladie?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by tst
smb had an A, but that does not mean she was a WS!

OMG this has to be the the FOGGIEST statement I've ever heard!!! Imagine a WS turning up here and saying this??? They would be run off the board! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR HAVING AN AFFAIR! EVER!

But this is exactly what I suspected your views were. Thats all I wanted to know, thanks

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
The best is yet to come, with or without your WS
H
H
Yep! Definitely deft!

Recovery began 10/07;

Meeting my wife's EN's is my "thank you" that refuses to be silenced.
N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
SMB, your wisdom, and yes, your honesty and transparency about your A has been a boon to many on here.

I pray you and TST may continue to have a wonderful recovery. You both deserve it!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
M
M
This thread is locked at the request of it's originator.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation