Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 25 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
B
B
Oh, looked up court cases too, and no record of divorce.

N
N
Wow, this one is going to be tough! It may come down to following the OW, too. If that happens, I highly recommend a friend take care of that nasty little job.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
B
B
Well, I found out that she isn't a teacher, not working for the fire department, so those can be eliminated.

B
B
Have you checked out hubby's Facebook page?

P
OP Offline
P
He took it down just recently, but I did check out all his friends on a regular basis once I knew about everything.

WH showed up tonight at DS's baseball practice (unexpectedly)! He was tired and had been working all day (and it was dag gon cold outside). Didn't jump and try to give him a hug or look overly excited that he was there, but did have nice interaction, conversation, etc. with him. When we were getting in the car, it felt like maybe he wanted to come up and give me a hug, but I didn't want to push something that he really didn't want to have happen for fear it would actually upset him. We talked about when and if he was going to come see the kids this week. I got the feeling that the PT dad thing was starting to bother him, by some of the things he said.

Drove by where he was parked on the way out from the bball field so the kids (& I) could wave goodbye.

B
B
Just wondering because I saw the facebook page of someone who I thought was him. Does he have a goatee, and are you blonde? Or maybe I got the wrong one. The internet checking is confusing.

P
OP Offline
P
No...he does not have a goatee and I am not blonde. Can't have facial hair as a fire fighter, except like a mustache or something. He doesn't like facial hair.

B
B
Oh good to hear that.

So how much more longer student teaching? As I recall it ends the first week of May and then you have some project to submit.

And is someone able to follow hubby? I think that needs to be done, maybe when you are done with student teaching.

B
B
You can take 1 hour to go follow them or have a friend do it. It seems almost as if you DO NOT WANT TO KNOW where they live and who she is.

ASK your husband who she is! Just ask him.

B
B
Bubbles - I kind of thought the same thing, because it has taken way too long to expose the affair. Even though prayerfulmom is doing her student teaching, working, and caring for her two children, I thought more could be done.

Prayerfulmom got the name of the woman that lives in the apartment with WH. She emailed the name to me, and it is unusual. I searched all over the internet and there is NOTHING.

So other than following WH to verify where he lives and following OW to find out if she is working, I can't figure out what more can be done.

Any ideas?

P
OP Offline
P
I did ask WH who she is and all he does is give me a one name "nick name". He did tell me the apartment complex they live in and MIL and I drove around, just don't know the specific number. My mom will be able to follow him on Wednesday evening to get a specific apartment number because he is going to be at the house and put kids to bed before I come home for the night.

I am wondering if OW's divorce is actually final and the reason that he will not tell me who it is is because I could screw things up for her and she would not end up with $$ that she thinks and is planning on.

P
OP Offline
P
14 days left of student teaching.

N
N
I am wondering if OW's divorce is actually final and the reason that he will not tell me who it is is because I could screw things up for her and she would not end up with $$ that she thinks and is planning on.

This is a very good possibility. Or maybe she's in the military? For sure, there's a reason why her identity is being so carefully hidden.

Next time you feel the urge to hug him, either do a quick drive-by that's there and gone before he can react, or just touch his arms or shoulder flirtatiously. Pretend you don't notice any reactions if they're negative, and take it just a little farther if he doesn't pull away.

Light and flirty, that's the key.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
P
OP Offline
P
Don't have but just a minute...have to type DS's report for social studies. Had to laugh though tonight...DS told me that he doesn't think he is going to like me being a teacher because I know too many tricks that students try to pull, that I am going to expect him to reach higher and better standards, and that I will try to teach him strategies to help him improve his learning.

OK...anyway...my mom and her friend went over to watch WH go into his apartment last night after he stayed with the kids. They found the specific building and floor that he was living in, but because we did not know which one of the 3 buildings it was, mom's friend missed the specific apartment. It is narrowed down to 2 really good possibilities, 1 maybe, and 1 probably not. Still continuing to hunt OW's information down. Doing some internet searching when not finishing student teaching stuff and dealing with kids who now have two sports that they are in...baseball and soccer. Ughhh...the joys of being the only real parent.

OK...will update more tomorrow night after having a break for the weekend from teaching. Got some questions, but no time to post that info now.

N
N
Now that you've narrowed it down that much, think very hard if there's anyone you know but WH doesn't, who could find the exact #? It shouldn't be too hard after your mom got the building and floor nailed down.

Great work! Almost there, woohoo!!!

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
P
P
Do you have a friend that WH doesn't know who could pretend to be lost or looking for the apartment of a friend? She could ask for your husband by his first name only and if he comes to the door she could say, "Oh! My mistake, I'm looking for John SoandSo."

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
P
P
He took it down just recently, but I did check out all his friends on a regular basis once I knew about everything.

Have you tried the waybackmachine? It's a website that archives and saves snapshots of web pages so that they can be viewed even if the pages are gone or changed.

Way Back Machine

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
P
OP Offline
P
My mom's friend is willing to go back with her or by herself sometime when we can know that he is leaving our house and going back to the apartment. We will set him up for that to happen. Actually, she was the one that helped get us this far. She was pretending to be out jogging that night when they got the information that we have now.

She can feel for my current situation because she is divorced and her husband had an A on her. She was excited when we asked her to help with this and is ready for round 2 to pin down the exact apartment. My mom actually did this same kind of thing for her when she was going through her D.

B
B
Did you get my email? As far as I could tell there are only 2 women in that building, and I ruled one out. I'll send you the phone number of my #1 suspect, although I don't know what good calling her would do.

P
OP Offline
P
I did get your email. I had kind of limited down to the one, but, she doesn't really fit all the things that I have been told, led to believe, and things his parents have been told/led to believe.

Page 21 of 25 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation