Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 91 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 90 91
M
M
sigh

IMHO, you should divorce , and fight back (fairly) to get a good deal. Don't let her walk away with more than she deserves.

Gerk and his WW have no children or property to divide. The only thing they have is a dog, which she just said Gerk can have.

You would be AMAZED at how many WONDERFUL women there are out there who would love and support you, and make you their world. Doesn't that sound nice? Guess what? That's the kind of woman you deserve! And there are PLENTY of them out there.

Gerk would not be amazed that there are plenty of women out there. He's had more than his share of women prior to marriage.

He's not someone who believes he will never get another woman if his M ends.

B
B
Yes, we are paying attention to this thread.

We have seen no violations of TOS that require editing yet. Feel free to email me if you have questions.

Let's ALL remember to keep our posts focused on helping this poster.

Carry on.

breezemb@gmail.com
J
J
Gerka,

I'm sorry about the D papers. I know that has to sting. But honestly, you thought these were coming anyway. Don't let them deter you from your plan that you are executing. Again, these papers are worthless. Go see your lawyer there first, but if it makes you feel better, go ahead and wipe your @ss with those papers. And here is what you do when your WW asks you about them.

WW: Did you get the papers?

You: Yes.

WW: Are you going to sign the waiver?

You: No.

WW: You controlling *%&*#@*&*##@*&#@*&#@*&@*@#*&@**@#&!

You: (crickets chirping)

You don't owe her any explanation and you don't need to get involved in any relationship talk or argument. Don't let her bait you. Just let the investigation take its course and let NC w/ OM have its effect. It's going to do one of two things. She's either going to reach out to you again, or she's going to go out to the bars and run her number up from 30 to 50 in short order, and she'll get herself in even more trouble. She is not your responsibility. She needs to learn her actions have consequences the hard way. Anyone can be a good significant other when times are good. It's when times are bad that your true character is revealed. We'll see if she can pull herself through this or we'll see if you dodged a bullet by having her show her true stripes before you had any children or shared assets with her. Either way, you'll win.

Right now, just keep your focus where it should be, staying safe and getting yourself home. My prayers go out to you in this difficult time.

Jim

BS - 32 (me)
FWW - 33
Married 8/31/03
No kids (but 3 cats)
D-Days - 8/25/06 (EA), 11/3/06 (PA)
NC agreed to - 11/8/06
NC broken - 11/28/06, 12/16/06, 1/18/07, 1/26/07, 1/27/07
Status - In Recovery
Jim's Story
R
RIF Offline
R
Good morning Gurka!

Hope you got some rest last night.... Please let us know how the JAG appointment went today.

Semper Fi,

RIF

G
OP Offline
G
Not going to make it out to JAG for a couple days. Roads are going black due to Afghan victory day, and mujahadeen day.

I've written up my sworn statement RIF, I was wondering if you could look over it for me to see if it fits what you would want as an investigating officer.

R
RIF Offline
R
***Standing By***

Ping me and I'll send you my AKO e-mail offline...

Let me know when you get this and I'll delete my e-mail address from here...

Last edited by RIF; 04/27/10 12:34 AM.
G
OP Offline
G
Got it, I'll shoot it out as soon as our NIPR connectivity returns...

R
RIF Offline
R
Our NIPR was acting goofy yesterday for some reason... must be either dust, or solar activity messing up the sat-shots for our dishes.

I've got a meeting in a few minutes and will check back here in an hour or so.

Sorry to hear that the roads are black... I was located near Camp Eggers in 08 and by the time I left, the roads were black at least 3-4 days a week...

Semper Fi,

RIF

Last edited by RIF; 04/27/10 12:44 AM. Reason: because I can't type!
G
OP Offline
G
It's in your mailbox.

G
OP Offline
G
Also just noticed that she spent $30 of the money I put in her account on a new york times subscription. Weird.

R
RIF Offline
R
got it! I'm off to my meeting...

R
RIF Offline
R
Afternoon Gurka,

Your SS is right on target!!! I'd fire it off to both Cmd's so each investigating officer will have the same info.

Semper Fi,

RIF

G
OP Offline
G
Got the SS out to him. Now I'm concerned that I've heard from one of them and not the other... unless they're sharing and working together. I felt that the questions he put in the SS were applicable for both parties...

R
RIF Offline
R
Hey Gurka - Can you ask your Cdr to send it to the Cdr's of the respective installations (Ft. Sill & Ft. Huachuca)?

I wouldn't worry too much about either of the investigations... the important thing now is that they have started, and THAT is what will help bring a swift end to the A.

Semper Fi,

RIF

G
OP Offline
G
Yeah, I'll send it to my BN Commander and ask him to send it on to Fort Huachuca.

P
P
Wish y'all would speak English. J/K!! Gerk, you're so fortunate to have RIF working with you on this.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
G
OP Offline
G
Yeah he's been very helpful.

G
OP Offline
G
Sworn statement sent on to my BN commander, he sent it on to the other two.

J
J
Originally Posted by Gerkaguards
Sworn statement sent on to my BN commander, he sent it on to the other two.

Brace yourself for some fireworks once she discovers all that you have testified to.

Jim

BS - 32 (me)
FWW - 33
Married 8/31/03
No kids (but 3 cats)
D-Days - 8/25/06 (EA), 11/3/06 (PA)
NC agreed to - 11/8/06
NC broken - 11/28/06, 12/16/06, 1/18/07, 1/26/07, 1/27/07
Status - In Recovery
Jim's Story
R
RIF Offline
R
cool Hooah! cool

Page 30 of 91 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation