Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
O
Great! That is what I will do. I think I should be okay and he seems to be relaxing and making mistakes. So I should be able to do it without him noticing.

RMX #2631223 05/31/12 05:19 AM
Z
Z
HELP My husband is a very tech savvy cheater who has now gone to great extremes to keep everything more than hidden from me. I need to install a keylogger on his Vaio (windows 7) with Avast and Spybot Search & Destroy. Have access to comp every day for several hours but every program I have tried (refog, eblaster, Powered Keylogger) they all either have a problem with avast or in the case of Powered, the Avast is ok but Spybot finds it. I have excluded keyloggers from his list in Spybot just to see (without installing keylogger) and he picked up on it by checking the list and making sure they were checked off. Does anyone know of any solution besides a hard drive keylogger (we are talking laptop here and I am not that mechanically inclined).

Also, he has a cell phone I would love to get my hands on. Xperia X8 with android. He uses a google account but only while at work and then deletes it from the phone so if I check from home I don't see it. Therefore I would have to use another account to get into the market to download something. He is also extremely gifted in flashing phones and keeps everything very up to date so I am thinking the phone is a no-no.

To top it off, he is abusive so if I get caught...

BW 43
2 kids
married 14 years
can't find peace
S
S
zz, I bumped another eblaster thread for you to read. I hope it answers your question.

Don't pay for the eblaster with a credit or debit card that your H knows about. Buy a pre-paid debit card if you must. And dont use an email account that your H already knows about. Set up a new one and never leave it open on the PC.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
Z
Z
already got the new bank account and the new email account. no worries smile

BW 43
2 kids
married 14 years
can't find peace
M
M
Did you try desktopshark? none of my antivirus and or adaware programs are alarmed by it.

N
N
Good suggestion. My avast and adaware didn't catch it, either, but Windows Defender did. You can add it (desktopshark) to the exclusion list on it. Since Windows Defender is a little more obscure, he may never think to check it.

Me (BH)
FWW
Married 2000, DS 8, DD 6, DD 2

B
B
Tried to download desktopshark and it kept coming up with corrupt zip file. Any ideas? The system is pretty old so that may be the issue.

S
S
Just a little trick I used to do. It's a simple thing and not sure if it will still work...I would do a search of all files modified within a certain time span that I knew XWH was on the computer. I would look for those files within folders for chat, message, email that looked to be temporary files and I would open them with a text program like notepad.

It would look to be a garbled mess but sometimes you could pick out some text, sometimes it was just enough...

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance!
M
M
Good suggestion, SHMI! Good to see you! smile

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

C
C
Does eblaster work on an ipad? We have three computers(iPads) in the house hooked up to same wifi/modem. I only want key logger on one of the iPads.

B
B
Originally Posted by Carolnenee
Does eblaster work on an ipad? We have three computers(iPads) in the house hooked up to same wifi/modem. I only want key logger on one of the iPads.
Try this out.

iPad keyloggers

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
S
Yeah, I am a new member, I prepare to pay for a keylogger right now, I have read so many choices you guys recommend, I wonder which one is best for me?
I need fearures: log keystrokes, internet history, capture csreen shots, parental control to limit online time, block sites.
This keylogger for PC I find on yahoo http://www.microkeylogger.com/ almost has the features I want, but do you know better ones?

M
M
Check out the eblaster at www.spectorpro.com

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

E
E
The most important features that a good Keylogger must have are:

1. Extremely easy to use
2. Very stable
3. Completely invisible
4. Good 24h support
5. Secure and trustfull download from chip online

The Keylogger that offers all that is:
www.wlogger.de.vu

I use it myself and really recommend it to anybody.

Regards

Last edited by edurne; 08/06/12 03:58 AM.
I
I
You may want to check this out. A post how to install a key logger for jailbroken iPhones which is absolutely free.

http://iphonegenx.blogspot.sg/2012/08/how-to-install-key-logger-onto-iphone.html

Hi All,
I am trying to install Desktopshark on my work PC's so my wife has complete visibility to everything I do at work. Problem is that I work at a large computer company that has security and firewalls installed that are not allowing me to install the keyloggers. I am trying to add it to the list of "allowed" programs, but it is deleting all the executables before I can even install them to tell it what to allow. My company uses McAffee. Technically, I'm not supposed to be adding such software, but I'm putting my marriage before my job here. Any suggestions?

M
M
Originally Posted by 1HopefulGuy
Hi All,
I am trying to install Desktopshark on my work PC's so my wife has complete visibility to everything I do at work. Problem is that I work at a large computer company that has security and firewalls installed that are not allowing me to install the keyloggers. I am trying to add it to the list of "allowed" programs, but it is deleting all the executables before I can even install them to tell it what to allow. My company uses McAffee. Technically, I'm not supposed to be adding such software, but I'm putting my marriage before my job here. Any suggestions?
Is this a condition your wife has requested? Some companies have extremely high security to protect their corporate intel. Yours is obviously one of them, and I doubt that they will be supportive of having a keylogger recording your work. You made need to leave that job.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

C
C
while you are looking for a new job, can you set up a teamviewer account that she can check your computer from home, and you can even work from home.... its doesnt record things but at least she can see where you have been and your emails....

Me 44- yes ugggh
WH 47
together 26 years M 19
serial cheater big time
DD1 2.24.11
NC letter sent 3/7/11
NC letter to OW2 april
final truths 5/8-- all of them poly confirmed 5/18
working the plan

Yes, this is part of my extraordinary precautions. My wife wants me to do it and I am in "enthusiastic agreement."

Regarding
You made need to leave that job

I am an engineer and part of my job is being on the computer all day. I can't just leave that job since the next one will be the same. I'd have to leave my career... even then, any professional job these days requires computer work.

So I don't know if "leaving that job" will fix the problem. I was hoping that some techie on this forum might know how to play with MacAfee settings or something.

D
D
You could get a cheap pocket video recorder (with time stamp) and keep it pointed at you and your monitor while you are at work. Camera turned on as you exit your car in the AM, then off as you return to you car. No pausing, stopping or redirecting permitted. SD chip goes to BS for download & review, fresh chip goes in camera each day as you cycle through a small set of chips.

BH (Me): 50
WW (Her): 44
Married 22 years
DD15, DD10
D-Day) 3/18/11

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation