Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
N
N
The cassette recorders are sold anywhere,,Radio Shack, WalMart, Target, etc. Usually about the size of a deck of cards or smaller. You want to be sure you get a Voice Activated Recorder.

Yes, the recorder, although connected to only one phone, will record all phones in the house with that phone number.

Dday- Feb 1998
Recovered!!
I
I
Originally Posted by blaze28
Originally Posted by chickadee1
ok- having trouble with a droid and the emails, i have mobistealth and i did buy and return mobilspy. they both said they work with the droid, and they do for phone txts and gps, nut no emails, and suggetions?

mobistealth only works for email on blackberries I believe.

I had to uncover passwords to monitor email.

Mobistealth worked great for GPS and recording of surroundings. These were things that helped me the most.

I installed mobilestealth on my W LG Optimus M android and it sucks. Here are the issues:

� Customer support takes 2-3 days to respond
� Record of surroundings works only when the target person is playing with the phone. Only got 2 positive recording out of 20 intents.
� Record of surroundings they advertise as stealth. Thats not true. You need to send an sms to the target phone to activate the recording (which usually doesn�t work). The sms is shown in the target phone. NOT STEALTH AT ALL
� Contact list on the target phone won�t automatically update and if you delete it from the mobilstealth club site you need to send a message to customer support to get it back. It takes 1 week to get a new contact list.
� Call Recording is only supported in Iphones and blackberries
� Call history and sms history have a big delay (8-12 hours)
� SMS (text messages) wont match the actual sms sent and received. There are some of them missing (I visually checked this out)
� GPS location is not instantaneous as they advertise. It record location every 10 minutes.
� GPS locations are very unaccurate Longitude wise. Latitude seems to be ok. It works ok if you copy and paste the coordinates in google map but you need to play a little bit with the Longitude.
� From 1-10 I will rate it 3. To expensive for what you will get ($80 for 3 months servic

I
I
I used mobile-spy on my wife's motorola Devour and it works except for the GPS feature, something to do with Verizon's service, but for reading texts and seeing the incoming and outgoing calls and duration it worked fine.

It cost me $99 for a year

Last edited by INTERNAL_PAIN; 01/14/12 12:46 PM.

WW-30
Me BH-35
OM-1 EA/PA for 2.5 yrs
OM-2 EA/PA 3 mos
Married since Nov 2002
DDay-April 4th, 2011, DD#2-four days later
DD-3
Working on recovery
M
M

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

I
I
I used mobilespy on my wife's Blackberry. Call and SMS logging worked, but the program caused radical battery drain. From fully charged in the am, it was almost dead by 10:30 am. Would not fully charge while sitting on her desk at work all day, and was almost dead again by time she got home. I had to uninstall that evening, so only got one days use out of it. Fortunately, I used the free trial.

Are there any products out there for blackberry that don't kill the battery?

Iago #2608477 03/22/12 04:02 PM
M
M
Lago, I haven't heard of that happening with eblaster, so you might want that. It is at spectorsoft.com

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

T
txf Offline
T
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

Geez how long does that take to download install and activate? I only have 5-10 mins max

T
txf Offline
T
Originally Posted by Eph525
two new ones I found from the makers of eblaster:

eblaster mobild for Andriod - http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/eBlaster-Mobile-Android/index.asp

eblaster mobile for Blackberry - http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/eBlaster_mobile/index.asp

Is there one for the iPhone 4?

T
txf Offline
T
Originally Posted by PHOEN1X
I'veed Flexispy. I'm thinking about getting it again...

Does this work on iPhone 4s with 5.0 newest operating system? I can't find a software program that works!

txf #2616526 04/16/12 11:26 AM
C
C
due for a renewal, and i still feel more confortable having it than not, and now i am very unhappy with the mobistealth.

which one should i get?

eblaster
mobile spy
flexispy

blackberry is the device.

Me 44- yes ugggh
WH 47
together 26 years M 19
serial cheater big time
DD1 2.24.11
NC letter sent 3/7/11
NC letter to OW2 april
final truths 5/8-- all of them poly confirmed 5/18
working the plan

C
C
i have listed out what each do, but the fine print on what they dont is unclear, in my experience you find the bugs once its on the phone and i sont want to do that, what are the down sides to each?

Me 44- yes ugggh
WH 47
together 26 years M 19
serial cheater big time
DD1 2.24.11
NC letter sent 3/7/11
NC letter to OW2 april
working the plan

M
M
Originally Posted by chickadee1
due for a renewal, and i still feel more confortable having it than not, and now i am very unhappy with the mobistealth.

which one should i get?

eblaster
mobile spy
flexispy

blackberry is the device.

chickadee, I am only familiar with eblaster and it is real easy to use. It gives a GPS location, chat conversations [texting], phone #s of calls that are in and out. It does not give you emails, though.

Exposure 101

C
C
ok thanks i want the emails so i am down to 2! appreciate your help!

Me 44- yes ugggh
WH 47
together 26 years M 19
serial cheater big time
DD1 2.24.11
NC letter sent 3/7/11
NC letter to OW2 april
working the plan

T
T
If using an iPhone you can read the backup file from iTunes and see just about everything, all deleted and undeleted calls, voicemails, text, internet browsing, gps, etc..

There are a number of free programs like iphone analyzer, iphone browser and others.

This helps give me some peace of mind.

L
L
For all of you looking to buy any of these things. But don't want to use a credit card. Go to WalMart and get a prepaid visa and just use a different mailing address. This way you can't be tracked

R
R
I use SpyBubble on my H's iphone. It did require me to jailbreak the phone.

M
M
Good intel, realitymom! And welcome to Marriage Builders! If you'd like, please visit our other forums and consider telling us your story! smile

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

S
S
I am using this one: http://www.sms-spy.org/ .

N
N
I would like to see if my husband is sending emails from a different email account (ie yahoo, gmail, etc). If he is getting into these sites with his phone will I be able to see that with a cell phone monitoring software? If so what one do you recommend. He has an IPhone. I need something that I could do quickly because I have limited access to his phone and would only have about five minutes.

Last edited by Numbing; 09/06/12 05:11 AM.
E
E
Numbing, spybubble works on iphones and contains a feature that tracks emails.

spybubble

Last edited by Rocketqueen; 09/06/12 01:34 PM.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation