Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 85 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 84 85
nesre #2668769 09/26/12 12:38 AM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
No she hasn't but I truly believe she is addicted to this guy. Her behavior is erractic and she is constantly worried about what he thinks and says. Sometimes I get through to her. She goes to work and comes back meaner than before. I know this the OM giving her "advice". I appreciate the thread about the divorce. I started documenting today. Also, anyone here ever heard of someone getting a divorce then reconciling? Dont get me wrong I'm am focused on myself and our children now especially after the stunt she pulled. However like a crazy fool I still have hope this can be worked out in time. Lawyer consult tomorrow, I'll put my gametime face on. Thanks for your support everyone. If your reading this NG I would like to know if you reconciled with your WW after following the advice here.

Darkguy #2668770 09/26/12 12:41 AM
K
K
It has happened before, with johnstwin I believe. I'm not sure of the specifics, as it's been a while since I read her story. She was the BW, though.

It only happened after her XWH completely broke down and realized what he'd lost.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
Darkguy #2668772 09/26/12 12:54 AM
J
J
Originally Posted by DSC
No she hasn't but I truly believe she is addicted to this guy. Her behavior is erractic and she is constantly worried about what he thinks and says. Sometimes I get through to her. She goes to work and comes back meaner than before. I know this the OM giving her "advice". I appreciate the thread about the divorce. I started documenting today. Also, anyone here ever heard of someone getting a divorce then reconciling? Dont get me wrong I'm am focused on myself and our children now especially after the stunt she pulled. However like a crazy fool I still have hope this can be worked out in time. Lawyer consult tomorrow, I'll put my gametime face on. Thanks for your support everyone. If your reading this NG I would like to know if you reconciled with your WW after following the advice here.

It is very common for people to get divorced and remarried.
At this time you should enter into plan B

Darkguy #2668793 09/26/12 05:57 AM
N
N
DSC, our recovery took place before I found MB (which I first used to manage my memory-triggers).

There are some pertinent differences between our cases, however, relating to the criminal behavior of the parties involved.

In my case I was the one arrested on d-night due to some...over-exuberant...reaction to the discovery. Your WW's callous and calculated use of your children is far beyond what I had to deal with.

Eventually, even after reconciling your emotions about the affair, you'll have to come to terms with that. I do not envy you your task.

NeverGuessed #2668909 09/26/12 11:36 AM
K
K
DSC,
Good for you! Now to get your kids (hopefully both) back! Try not to focus on the finality or if you reconcile or not, right now focus on doing what you have to do. Yes there is hope, but only if both want recovery, at this point she isn't showing signs of that but that doesn't mean anything necessarily, WWs aren't themselves.

Enacting life's lessons into positive change... .
KayC #2669071 09/26/12 05:21 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I read your story NG. I also feel I can pummel dismember and eradicate the OM. I know for a fact he is a career adulter and took advantage of my wife depression. On the other hand she is a grown woman and made this decision herself. I filed a police report because she hasnt brought my son to me yet and going to see a lawyer tomorrow concerning this. I appreciate all the kind words and advice. I just pray on this and that I can get both dhildren. I hope my WW wakes up before its too late for her...

Darkguy #2669128 09/26/12 09:18 PM
J
J
What did the police say?
You may need to file a "Contempt of Court" charge against her with the Court.
The court will probably issue a warrant for her arrest If she refuses to produce the kids.

I think you should go to PR with the court order and have the police meet you at MIL house.

Jedi_Knight #2669129 09/26/12 09:27 PM
J
J
I am very concerned about the kids.
I knew a man that was mentally unstable. His wife finally had enough of his BS and separated from him. He had supervised visitation rights.
His sister was the supervisor.
A store was across the street from her home. He said he was walking across the street to get his kids Icecream.
He walked them across the street, loaded the two kids in a motor home he had parked hidden behind the store (purchased with money from a cult he belonged to) and left.

The police found him a few months later, pulled him over for a broken taillight out of state.

The police took the girls and the mom had to drive 1000 miles to get them.
I am worried that your wife's family may try to hide the kids. You need to get your kid ASAP.
And you need to call Children Services EVERY DAY that the older kid is not in school. (Children Services has the legal power to place the step son with you temporarily. Build a file so they know you are stable and care for the child. )

Darkguy #2669151 09/26/12 10:01 PM
N
N
DSC, right now you are in a much different life-position than I was. My children were grown, and fully able to live basically independent lives. You have sooooo much more riding on your ability to maintain control, and not even provide a sniff of indication that you would violently deal with OM. So if I could hold it together, I must insist you do the same. There are minor children who are going to need a responsible parent, and it appears WW is not going to fill the bill.

NeverGuessed #2669158 09/26/12 11:04 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I filed the report and they said since she hadn't been served it will take a couple of days. Meanwhile, I spoke with the CPS case worker and she sounds very concerned since WW not answering her phone calls or returning them. I'm glad she hasnt been returning them it helps strengthens my case. At the same time this is characteristic of her. I hope shes ok maybe it's just my imagination. Call and text her family everyday and still no answer I leave voicemails tho. I pray my family and our children are ok. Hope the lawyer can speed things up for me tomorrow.

Darkguy #2669159 09/26/12 11:15 PM
J
J
Originally Posted by DSC
I filed the report and they said since she hadn't been served it will take a couple of days. Meanwhile, I spoke with the CPS case worker and she sounds very concerned since WW not answering her phone calls or returning them. I'm glad she hasnt been returning them it helps strengthens my case. At the same time this is characteristic of her. I hope shes ok maybe it's just my imagination. Call and text her family everyday and still no answer I leave voicemails tho. I pray my family and our children are ok. Hope the lawyer can speed things up for me tomorrow.

CPS won't tolerate a missing kid. That case worker has more power than the police.

Jedi_Knight #2669160 09/26/12 11:17 PM
J
J
I suspect she will not appear for her drill.
Then the MP will be looking for her.
You need to send the IG a copy of the temporary protection orders issues by the court.
Also let the IG know that she is in violation of court order.

Jedi_Knight #2669463 09/27/12 06:38 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well I went to the lawyer and he wouldn't take the case because of the military aspect. I have another lawyer appointment tomorrow. This guy is ex JAG. My command called her command and she gave my 1sgt a number so I can talk to the kids. It was her number! Then my 1st sgt called and she gave them her moms number and of course as always they didn't answer. I'm going to JAG tomorrow as well tomorrow. I'm getting pissed off about this. She is obviously stalling and pulled the damsel in distress routine with her command and they are buying it. WW was in a abusive relationship before me and I'm sure she knows how to demonstrate it. She pulled this with my stepson's father as well. Except he did abuse her. So she is imagining this abuse I supposedly she did to her for justification for her A. All the while falling for a OM that has a history of doing this. She still hasnt been served the order of protection. Hopefully it gets there tomorrow and I can go forward with the kidnapping charges.

Darkguy #2669468 09/27/12 06:47 PM
J
J
Originally Posted by DSC
Well I went to the lawyer and he wouldn't take the case because of the military aspect. I have another lawyer appointment tomorrow. This guy is ex JAG. My command called her command and she gave my 1sgt a number so I can talk to the kids. It was her number! Then my 1st sgt called and she gave them her moms number and of course as always they didn't answer. I'm going to JAG tomorrow as well tomorrow. I'm getting pissed off about this. She is obviously stalling and pulled the damsel in distress routine with her command and they are buying it. WW was in a abusive relationship before me and I'm sure she knows how to demonstrate it. She pulled this with my stepson's father as well. Except he did abuse her. So she is imagining this abuse I supposedly she did to her for justification for her A. All the while falling for a OM that has a history of doing this. She still hasnt been served the order of protection. Hopefully it gets there tomorrow and I can go forward with the kidnapping charges.

Its a good thing they didn't answer your 1st sgt phone call.
The mere fact that a 1st Sgt is calling shows that the military is taking action.
Make sure you continue to call Children Svcs every day the stepson is not in school. Also since 48 hours have elapsed you can add your missing son to the Children Svcs report.

I think you should go to puerto Rico and get your kids.

Jedi_Knight #2669469 09/27/12 06:48 PM
J
J
Oh one more thing.
She may be discharged for domestic violence conviction.
Persons with a DV conviction can't own firearms.

Darkguy #2669470 09/27/12 06:48 PM
P
P

DSC. I hope that you are documenting everything ... daily... in a bound book.

Stay strong.

ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

pokerface #2669479 09/27/12 07:15 PM
B
B
Originally Posted by pokerface
DSC. I hope that you are documenting everything ... daily... in a bound book.

Stay strong.
DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

BrainHurts #2669683 09/28/12 12:42 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I am logging filed for divorce today. I have a court date on the 15 of October. Hopefully they will give me my son and she has sense to give me the step son as well so they aren't split up. I hope she comes back but it's no more mr. Nice guy I'm going in stoic and for blood i will not let my WW off the hook for her crimes against our family. She is going to fall on her face hard and when she does I will not help her up she needs to realize all the pain she caused! THIS IS WAR!

Darkguy #2669684 09/28/12 12:45 PM
J
J
Originally Posted by DSC
I am logging filed for divorce today. I have a court date on the 15 of October. Hopefully they will give me my son and she has sense to give me the step son as well so they aren't split up. I hope she comes back but it's no more mr. Nice guy I'm going in stoic and for blood i will not let my WW off the hook for her crimes against our family. She is going to fall on her face hard and when she does I will not help her up she needs to realize all the pain she caused! THIS IS WAR!

Yes sir! This is war.
Did you call Children Svcs today?

Jedi_Knight #2669688 09/28/12 12:49 PM
J
J
Did you get an attorney?
What did the attorney say about the missing kid?

Page 17 of 85 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 698 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation