Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 66 of 68 1 2 64 65 66 67 68
M
M
Well .. here is one of Me giving my daughter DD13 "the talk" about boys.

lol!

[Linked Image from i56.tinypic.com]

ACtually shes got a GREAT head on her shoulders ... wants to be independant and finish school and work towards getting a ranch before ever having a boyfriend AND wants to be my hunting partner.

Last edited by MrNiceGuy; 12/06/11 07:09 PM.
M
M
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy

lol!

ACtually shes got a GREAT head on her shoulders ... wants to be independant and finish school and work towards getting a ranch before ever having a boyfriend AND wants to be my hunting partner.
Just keep that gun by the front door, MNG. 'Nuff said for every date who comes to pick her up. laugh

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

M
M

lol!

rotflmao

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by maritalbliss

lol!

Just keep that gun by the front door, MNG. 'Nuff said for every date who comes to pick her up. laugh

HAHA .. she could probably disarm me with her martial arts. However .. in canada (as much as I WANT to keep my gun by the door) I am REQ'd to lock them up and put a trigger lock on them AND have them locked in a gun cabinet. My ammo is REQd to be locked in a small lockable safe stored in a separate location.

P.S. I totally forgot about this thread until I reminded myself to go look. HAHA!

M
M
OK .. I got a chance to ask my wife and shes ok with it ... here it is again.

(below) My wife and I on our 12th wedding anniversary get away after several weeks of both of us on board with MB! Man I love my wife!
[Linked Image from i44.tinypic.com]

Man I love this pic .. had to put it near the photo of my DD14 smile

M
M
bump

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Love the new look of the album! I just noticed that believer has a motorcycle just like my husbands. This is her picture on her motorcycle - remember believer?

[Linked Image from fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net]

Exposure 101

M
M
Hmmm...only vaguely...maybe this was before my time. Still, it's always great to put a face to a name smile

D-Day 2-10-2009

K
K
Okay, in interest of proving just how young I am, here you are:

[Linked Image from fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net]

Yeah...so there. I am way too young to be in such company! stickout

Last edited by karmasrose; 06/15/13 07:27 PM. Reason: quote and spacing messup

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
B
B
Ok karmarose, I finally believe you. smile

Nice pic.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

K
K
I knew you believed me. smile

And thanks! I don't wear any makeup so it's nice to know that people think well regardless.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

M
M
Originally Posted by karmasrose

You are so cute!! In personality and looks!

Exposure 101

B
B
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

You are so cute!! In personality and looks!
Yes she is.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

K
K
Cute? Me? blush

Should I add that I'm also barely over 5'...? whistle

Alright, throw out your Munchkin and Lilliputian and hobbit jokes. rotflmao

M
M
Cute? Me? blush

LOL! Why, Karmasrose, you cute, little, young pixie, you!

I think I got all of the diminutive stuff in there, didn't I? Let me know. smile
rotflmao

D-Day 2-10-2009

K
K
You could have used fairies and elves, but Pratchett's definition of fairy is by their work, and not all elves are short...so I think you covered it all.

M
M
You could have used fairies and elves, but Pratchett's definition of fairy is by their work, and not all elves are short...so I think you covered it all.
Karma, you are too smart by half smile Sir Terry? Do you realize how few people your age, or ANY age, know of this author? That's what I mean: you have a grasp that is beyond your age.

Oh. NOW I get it! You delved into the business of marriage by delving into this website! Well done, you! Your inquisitiveness is very admirable when combined with what you've given back to the posters here.

I am so glad you are here with us.

D-Day 2-10-2009

M
M
Cute? Me? blush

ahem, I have NOTICED that short people sometimes STRETCH the truth!! My mother is 4' nothing and she tells everyone she is 5'3." MrRollieEyes I outgrew her when I was in 3rd grade!!

Exposure 101

B
B
So can we call karma half-pint now? laugh

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

L
L
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Cute? Me? blush

ahem, I have NOTICED that short people sometimes STRETCH the truth!! My mother is 4' nothing and she tells everyone she is 5'3." MrRollieEyes I outgrew her when I was in 3rd grade!!

Those of us that are short and (ahem) cute do not stretch the truth. Some of us measure inches in 0.5 range......such as 5' 3.5" ............I am just saying....

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
Page 66 of 68 1 2 64 65 66 67 68

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation