Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
walrus Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Since iPhone iMessages are sent using data and do not regular (SMS) text messages, they are not traceable in the same way that SMS messages are (see the thread title "Verizon Text Messages" for one example.).

But it appears that you could use an additional apple device and use your spouse's appleID for the text messages, to view the incoming and possibly outgoing imessages.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

W
walrus Offline OP
OP Offline
W
FYI: I saw people trying to avoid this from happening in an apple community discussion titled "same text messages appearing on multiple devices."

here is the link but I am guessing it will get deleted:
https://discussions.apple.com/message/19798299#19798299

L
L
Yes, if you have the Apple ID and password then you could view all iMessages on another device. I think it sends a notification that their account was activated on a new device. I would only do it if you could intercept that message.

For example, I can activate my phone number on my iPad Message app. I only get iMessages on it though, not SMS text messages.

BW (me)-31
WH - 33
M - 5 years
DD 3 years old
EA/PA - 5/2013
D-day - 6/29/2013. He refused NC.
I moved out with DD 9/2013.
Sold our home and made divorce arrangements.
Plan B - 12/8/2013
FR - 1/2014-3/2014
Divorced 4/2014
S
skd Offline
S
Has anyone used this site to recover deleted text messages on an IPhone 4?

http://www.any-data-recovery.com/product/iphone-data-recovery-mac.html

FS of 27yrs
BW
DDay 11/2013
Began MB Seminar 7/2014
H quit MB Seminar 10/2014
Filed for D 11/17/2014
PB 12/18/2014
D 07/29/2015
L
L
Originally Posted by skd
Has anyone used this site to recover deleted text messages on an IPhone 4?

http://www.any-data-recovery.com/product/iphone-data-recovery-mac.html

Check it out.

They also have a version for Android and also, to unlock passwords, but i think to only reset it to a new one, so another party would be aware.

LTL

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation