Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 34 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 33 34
MarieMab #2816701 08/23/14 10:08 PM
M
M
Originally Posted by MarieMab
Well of I don't work my paycheck would be short. That is one way he can tell if I am where I say I am. He can call the hospital at any time and I will be here. I have written as I said before I have done everything except the phone number and the shift. I wrote the no contact letter months ago before we knew about mb. And he never contacted me until he was posted on cheatervile so I think that point is moot.

Your paycheck will be short if you get divorced, which is where you are headed now. The OM contacted you because that door has been left wide open. He is free to contact you at any time and Drew would not have any way of knowing this.

He has no reason to believe you haven't been in touch all this time anyway. And from the foggy tone of your posts, I don't believe you have cut off contact with this loser [censored]. For a wayward to be this hostile and foggy, there has to be a reason. You are supposedly 2 months into this and the fog hasn't dissipated at all. Your anger over exposure and the excuses we are seeing here all indicate a very active affair to me.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

MarieMab #2816703 08/23/14 10:14 PM
B
B
What about the email that OM used to contact you? Have you changed that?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
I can't imagine a better set up for a cheater: work away from home 2-3 nights a week, which makes it possible to meet up with the OM when he is in town or talk to him all hours of the day and night undetected. Perfect set up for a cheater! What cheater would want to give that up?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

MarieMab #2816706 08/23/14 10:19 PM
M
M
I wrote the no contact letter months ago before we knew about mb.

But you didn't end contact at all. He was free to contact you and just did a week ago. Ending contact means you end contact. You didn't.

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
I fail to see how that was a hostile response. The bottom line is you all will never believe me not matter what I say. I am just glad my husband is more supportive.

MarieMab #2816711 08/23/14 10:38 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Oh melody stop the drama! If I was meeting this man while I was supposed to be working I wouldn't get a paycheck. He lives 1500 miles away. You love this don't you?

B
B
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
What about the email that OM used to contact you? Have you changed that?
Could you answer this?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

MarieMab #2816713 08/23/14 10:39 PM
M
M
I fail to see how that was a hostile response. The bottom line is you all will never believe me not matter what I say. I am just glad my husband is more supportive.

It is not "supportive" to blindly trust an untrustworthy person. It wrecks marriages and ruins any chance at recovery. It is not "hostile" to point that out. It is our job to tell you how to recover.

If you truly want to create trust - not blind trust - then you should arrange your life in such a transparent way that it would be impossible to cheat. Your lifestyle is a cheaters dream. Your marriage won't recover like that.

Exposure 101

MarieMab #2816715 08/23/14 10:44 PM
M
M
Oh melody stop the drama! If I was meeting this man while I was supposed to be working I wouldn't get a paycheck. He lives 1500 miles away. You love this don't you?
'

Do they have planes, cars or trains in his town? See, in America, we have planes that can fly, cars that can drive to just about any place we want to go. If they do, he could travel to your town and be there within the same day.

And how would your husband even know? He would have no way of knowing. And how would he know if you talked to him from work? Of course he wouldn't know.

Don't you work 12 on, 12 off for 2-3 day spells? So you could easily hook up on your 12 hours off. Like I said, a cheaters dream set up. So I can see why you are fighting so hard to protect that lifestyle.

Exposure 101

MarieMab #2816717 08/23/14 10:46 PM
J
J

But the fact is you DID meet him.
The point is that if you are serious you will ELIMINATE all conditions which made the affair possible.

M
OP Offline
M
I was working in California at that time. I came home because my husband loves me so much and wants desperately to see this marriage work. I now work close and I am home four nights a week.

MarieMab #2816719 08/23/14 10:53 PM
J
J
I was working in California at that time. I came home because my husband loves me so much and wants desperately to see this marriage work. I now work close and I am home four nights a week.

Well, you will need to be home EVERY NIGHT.

MarieMab #2816720 08/23/14 10:53 PM
M
M

And gone 3 nights a week.....

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
Oooo... You know what why would I have wasted so much time getting beat up here if I were still screwing the other man? I would avoid you right. Oh wait let me guess this is how I covering up affair by coming here????? Does this make sense to anyone?????

MarieMab #2816722 08/23/14 11:09 PM
M
M
Oooo... You know what why would I have wasted so much time getting beat up here if I were still screwing the other man? I would avoid you right. Oh wait let me guess this is how I covering up affair by coming here????? Does this make sense to anyone?????

Do I need to remind you that you came here to beat up board members because you were furious about exposure?

think

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
Nope incorrect!! I asked someone to explain the wisdom of cheaterville which I still think is a horrible idea.

MarieMab #2816724 08/23/14 11:12 PM
M
M
In fact, you have been on here beating up board members with your nasty, snotty, hostile posts for 3 days now. What say you? think

Exposure 101

MarieMab #2816725 08/23/14 11:16 PM
M
M

Even so, nothing you have said or done for the past 3 days would convince anyone that you are not still in touch with the OM. Just the opposite. Your behavior makes me believe you are still in contact.

It is very unusual to see a wayward who is *THIS* fogged out, entitled and hostile this far out from the end of the affair.

This is how a wayward acts who is still in contact.

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
OK you must be forest. I think I will go to marriage fitness instead. If I have to sit here and wait three months to do anything because I have to find a new job... I need results not bullying.

MarieMab #2816727 08/23/14 11:19 PM
M
M
If I have to sit here and wait three months to do anything because I have to find a new job...

You don't HAVE to do anything. It is your marriage to wreck. But if you want to save your marriage, you need to find a way to be together every night. Anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't know how to save marriages.

You can go wherever you want and you are free to ignore the advice here. It is all the same to me. I have already saved my marriage.

Exposure 101

Page 15 of 34 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,273 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation