Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
OP Offline
J
I cant get my hands on her phone, it's always locked. Pff getting evidence is really hard.

S
S
That doesn't mean you can go off half-cocked, making accusations that you can't substantiate. It just means you need to be more painstaking.

A PI has been suggested to you.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
J
OP Offline
J
Yeah there is no way in heaven I can expose this without costing it WAY more than a few thousand. We spoke all night and she said she doesnt even see him often. It is also not a guy from work she said. And they know each other for more than 3 years.

Everyone knows it already, including her parents, and people at work. She told me last night 'I love him.' I told her, I can turn it around and I will fight for it.

But again, she didn't want to give me his name.

M
M
If you are interested in moving this forward, you need to get all the facts about the affair so you can expose. Everybody knows NOTHING if you don't even know his name. You can't expose nothing if you know nothing.

You are STUCK at this place until that happens. Once you get his name, and basic facts about the affair, let us know and we can help you go to next steps.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

A
A
Originally Posted by johnnyempec
... she said she doesn't even see him often. It is also not a guy from work she said. And they know each other for more than 3 years....
But again, she didn't want to give me his name.

She doesn't want you to know who it is, so she is going to say things to misdirect you. You can't believe any details she feeds you about him.

Have you considered hiding a voice activated recorder in her car and a GPS tracker?

U
U
What are you doing to change your living situation?

The way you were 'married' before is not what a marriage should be. You cannot meet each others needs or protect from an affair living apart. Dr Harley advises married couples to never spend a night apart, especially when there has been an affair. So what are you doing to rectify this living situation?

You should plan to expose either way, as you are being advised. However, if you expose and then fly back to your country, while leaving her in her country, you won't be able to recover your marriage anyway.

J
OP Offline
J
I just exposed everything on facebook, everyone was able to read it. But no concrete name was given. Even so, she got super angry, after telling me a few days ago that we were done. She removed the FB status and her name, haha.

But sleeping together is not going to happen, because she won't ever be willing to sleep in my bed, let alone come to my hotel.

Last edited by johnnyempec; 11/24/16 09:16 AM.
M
M
I just exposed everything on facebook, everyone was able to read it. But no concrete name was given. Even so, she got super angry, after telling me a few days ago that we were done.

That is not exposure.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

J
OP Offline
J
I figured, unfortunately this is all I can do for now.

U
U
No, actually it's not all you CAN do. It is all you are willing to do. The result of your lack of effort is going be the end of your marriage.

Is there a reason you are not making a real effort here, and are not following advice?

Do you see my question about your plans for living together?

M
M
Oh wow, I missed the fact that they don't even live together. I don't see that there is any way to save this mess.

Exposure 101

J
OP Offline
J
I just followed her, and caught her RED HANDED with a guy from her work. I now know who he is. Going to copy paste the expose templates now.

J
OP Offline
J
She told me on Facebook that she will never forgive me for doing this. And that she doesnt want to be forgiven.

Last edited by johnnyempec; 11/24/16 12:53 PM.
J
OP Offline
J
Whoops, her brother is not backing me up. He wants me to leave her alone hahaha.

M
M
oh wow!! Are you able to find the OM on Facebook? Is he married?

Exposure 101

M
M
I just followed her, and caught her RED HANDED with a guy from her work. I now know who he is. Going to copy paste the expose templates now.

Good job!! See, you were able to pull it off!

Exposure 101

J
OP Offline
J
Yes but listen...I'm in the Philippines man...I'm so paranoid now. Two nights ago someone got shotted 3 times in the head, just in front of my hotel.

Last edited by johnnyempec; 11/24/16 01:27 PM.
J
OP Offline
J
And no, I do not want her back :P No way in hell I take this woman back :P

M
M
Yes but listen...I'm in the Philippines man...I'm so paranoid now. Two nights ago someone got shotted 3 times in the head, just in front of my hotel.

yikes!!

Have to say I agree with your decision not to continue in this marriage. It is a very young marriage and you have no kids together. It would take a herculean effort to save it and I doubt she would be willing to make those changes.

The next time you get married, I would make sure you never live apart from your wife. You should choose someone who respects marriage and has appropriate boundaries around men. It is clear she does not have good boundaries and that is what caused her affair. so sorry it turned out like this. frown

Exposure 101

J
OP Offline
J
It's okay man, I learned a lot. Besides it was a huge adventure, especially the last part, photographing her in the taxi waiting for the red light to jump on green was awesome.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation