Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
B
Now that you know who the OM is did you expose on his side? Who did you expose to on his side?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
OP Offline
J
Yes everyone, exposing on work in 34 minutes (Human resources). Well her father threatened me, but want to help nonetheless.

I will continue the exposure, even I dont want her back, just to see if it works or not.

B
B
Originally Posted by johnnyempec
Yes everyone, exposing on work in 34 minutes (Human resources). Well her father threatened me, but want to help nonetheless.

I will continue the exposure, even I dont want her back, just to see if it works or not.
What family members did you expose to on OM's side?

Did you follow the exposure 101 templates on what to say?
How did you expose?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
OP Offline
J
Exactly the way was presented in the Exposure 101.

To as much people as possible on Facebook mostly. Family and friends. Colleagues I haven' t done yet, I'll do that when I'm out of the country. The father is threatening me now actually, so I'll delay that one with a few days up to a week.

Last edited by johnnyempec; 11/24/16 08:26 PM.
J
OP Offline
J
Hmmm. Just received a message from my wife "What do you want?" "I am open now to talk, what do you want from me?"

I thought it was so far broken that she hated me. Her father is making threats like crazy. I thought I was done.

T
T
Finish the work exposure now.

J
OP Offline
J
Yeah done it.

B
B
Originally Posted by johnnyempec
Yeah done it.
Who did you expose to at the workplace?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

J
OP Offline
J
Her supervisor and people in the Department of Human Resources. Though the people inside the Department of Human Recourses told me they couldn't do anything about personal things. Even if it compromises productivity of the hotel.

She might get fired by her supervisor though, since she only had one chance left. Guests made several complaints about her bringing in her phone, which isn't allowed. And several other complaints in the past weeks.

B
B
And what about the OM? Who at the workplace did you expose to on OM's side? Have you talked with her since she sent you that note?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

J
OP Offline
J
OM is colleague of hers. Yes we talked, she wants full divorce. I told her no, and if she wants to talk we can meet, not gonna talk to her on FB. I just realized this week that she is so childish.

Last edited by johnnyempec; 11/25/16 10:29 PM.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation