Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
M
Originally Posted by ForWorse
Unfortunately, I looked my journal again. I think I already have my answer. WW has a repeated recent history of infidelity and dishonesty. I need to refer to her as WW instead of wife now. She is truly acting like an alien has abducted her brain.

Exactly. But your brain has also been abducted. You are not thinking clearly or rationally. You are as fogged out as she, and you are all your children have. YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO BE AN ENABLER.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

F
OP Offline
F
Please indulge my idiocy. I am crying as I write this. She is not going to stop screwing this guy is she? That is ultimately why I will have to expose this affair. Divorce would be easier than this.

M
M
OK, Melody. I can live with that. I will inform WW that I contact HR unless she agrees to leave the hospital. God this sucks.

Hasn't she already refused to leave? If she will not leave TODAY and agree to never go back, you must expose now.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Please indulge my idiocy. I am crying as I write this. She is not going to stop screwing this guy is she? That is ultimately why I will have to expose this affair. Divorce would be easier than this.

Exposure is therapeutic, exposure is therapeutic, exposure is therapeutic, exposure is therapeutic, exposure is therapeutic, exposure is therapeutic.

You are behaving as if exposure is BAD, but it is GOOD. It is the best thing that can happen to your marriage.

Exposure 101

F
OP Offline
F
I think she is torn about leaving for all of the above-stated reasons. Additionally, she has a perfect situation. she works 32 hours a week, makes great money, and is well-respected. She has worked there for 16 years.

M
M
I think she is torn about leaving for all of the above-stated reasons. Additionally, she has a perfect situation. she works 32 hours a week, makes great money, and is well-respected. She has worked there for 16 years.

It does not matter what she thinks, what matters is what you think. This is not negotiable. Stop dithering and call her now. Today must be her last day or you expose her affair to the workplace.

Exposure 101

F
OP Offline
F
I know everyone's advice is right though. I will lose her unless I can end her affair. This guy is such a [censored]. He has several young children and a wife that he cheats on all of the time. She is already aware of his affair.

M
M
I

Exposure 101

M
M
I know everyone's advice is right though. I will lose her unless I can end her affair. This guy is such a [censored]. He has several young children and a wife that he cheats on all of the time. She is already aware of his affair.

Yet you enable him!!!! What did his wife tell you with HER LIPS? Did you tell her that her husband screwed your wife in your home?

Exposure 101

F
OP Offline
F
You know, there is value to these interactions. I just realized my wife is a [censored] as well. She is cheating on me and our children. She is doing the same thing he is doing. I've made him the bad guy in my mind. WW and OP are co-conspirators in this horrible incident.

M
M
You know, there is value to these interactions. I just realized my wife is a [censored] as well. She is cheating on me and our children. She is doing the same thing he is doing. I've made him the bad guy in my mind. WW and OP are co-conspirators in this horrible incident.

And you, my good Sir, have volunteered to drive the getaway car for them at the expense of 2 families. Is that who you are? Do you think it's "love" to enable your wife to be a RAT?

Exposure 101

F
OP Offline
F
WW even told me her actions are just as bad as his.

M
M
Choose to be a KNIGHT instead of a SERF. Stand up for your marriage, your children and the OMs children. There is no decency in standing up for adulterers and their affair. Choose the RIGHT SIDE, SIR!

Exposure 101

M
M
WW even told me her actions are just as bad as his.

We already knew this. Stop posting and GET TO WORK.

Exposure 101

F
OP Offline
F
I just chose to gloss over her behavior and blame this entire thing on him. I can't believe WW did this. She is probably the most grounded, loyal person in the world. I basically neglected to pay attention. I took her for granted and went about living my busy life. WW would never have been able to get this far except for my neglect.

F
OP Offline
F
I was too busy working, hanging out at BWWs, and watching sports to pay attention to her needs. This [censored] comes along and listens to her, gives her encouragement and everything else.

F
OP Offline
F
Thank you for your advice and encouragement everyone.

M
M
I was too busy working, hanging out at BWWs, and watching sports to pay attention to her needs. This [censored] comes along and listens to her, gives her encouragement and everything else.

And this will happen over and over again if she does not address her poor boundaries with men. You can meet her needs 100% and it will keep happening as long as her love bank is open for business. Do you understand this is your FUTURE if this does not change?

Exposure 101

M
M
Thank you for your advice and encouragement everyone.

So what are your ACTION STEPS?

Exposure 101

M
M

I want to make sure you understand that the affair must be exposed regardless of what you imagine the status of the affair to be. Let's say it has ended, you still have to expose it to family and friends.

The only exception is the workplace exposure if she agrees TODAY to never go back.

So there is no "ultimately" about it. If you want to "ultimately" save your marriage, you need to expose.

Exposure 101

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (Blackhawk), 1,215 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation