Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3015673 08/27/21 12:32 PM
K
Kaboom Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I discovered hubby joined a website for married people potentially leading to sex or affairs with married women.
We are going away next week for 3 weeks. I have tried talking to him this week and honestly with what I now know I am unsure I want to keep going. But I don’t know if I tell him now what I know or wait till we are away. The fist few days of our holiday we are with friends. I am lost and need advice.
Ps: I found out everything because I have access to his phone and have all the passwords to his @. I can see he is chatting all day long.
When I night it up this week and mentioned that I wouldn’t stand this he stopped for a few days but now we are back to zero.
Please advice Joe to g handle this.

Worried wife
B
B
Welcome to MB.

Have you saved what you saw? Has he met with anyone yet? Can you get spyware put on without him knowing?

Do not tell him you have access and are watching.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Welcome to MB.

Have you saved what you saw? Has he met with anyone yet? Can you get spyware put on without him knowing?

Do not tell him you have access and are watching.

In addition to these questions.

How long have you been married? Are there any children?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation