Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I would like to have you pray for my husband and I. <P>Things have recently come up which are stressing our marriage more than ever. It is more of the same old love busters from before his affair. Unfortunately I have no control over this one as it is being done by my 18 year old daughter which is his step daughter. (If you'd like further information then read my most recent post on the infidelity forum.)<P>My husband realizes that I have no control over it but feels that it comes with me because it is my child. That there is always crap attached to me and that he just isn't sure he can take anymore. Please pray that he has the strength to take all that life has to dish us out.<P>That my husband will embrace me, hold my hand, and united we confront the problems that we have to face with strength and God's power.<P>I would like to have you pray for my husband and I. <P>Things have recently come up which are stressing our marriage more than ever. It is more of the same old love busters from before his affair. Unfortunately I have no control over this one as it is being done by my 18 year old daughter which is his step daughter. (If you'd like further information then read my most recent post on the infidelity forum.)<P>My husband wants to leave again but, isn't doing it yet. We have had a very hard emotional few days. <P>He confessed that he doesn't love me like he thinks he should love a wife. He is still in love with this OW. He sees her everyday at work. She is in his view 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. Much more than he sees me.<P>I ask that you pray for God to destroy his love for the OW (Pam) and to restore his love for me. That she become a distant memory to both of us.<P>Also my husband has put in for transfers at work. One would move us to a completely different state. The others are in plant reassignments that would put him in a different department or on another shift. The different part of the plant would be the superior option as it wouldn't disrupt our home life or effect our daughter 14 who is still at home.<P>That we become stronger and happier than we have ever been.<P>My husband states that he loves me more than he has in a very long time. That he is falling in love with me a little he "thinks." That he realizes that it won't feel like that falling in love feeling with a new person. That is an intellectual realization but he can't seem to convince himself of that emotionally. <P>Please lift him up in prayer...along with his salvation.<P>I also ask and this is hard, but, please lift Pam (OW) up in prayer. That she come to know and crave God, for her salvation and that of her son Shane.<P>I know that this sounds scattered and that is because I am indeed that.<P>Please pray for my spiritual growth and relationship with God. <P>I am so overwhelmed with sadness and tears. <BR><P>------------------<BR>God bless you and all of us.<P>Samantha<BR>

T
T
Dear Heavenly Father,<P>I thank you that you sent your son, Jesus Christ to us, to take away all our sins so that we have righteousness in front of you as we make our requests known to you. Thank you Lord that you are exceedingly able to do what you say you will do. Thank you that you give us the faith to ask for favor from you as your children. Thank you Oh, Lord, that your promises as your children are favor before man and God.<P>Dear Lord, I pray in the Holy precious name of your son, Jesus Christ, that you would flood this home of Samantha's in your peace. I praise you because you are so worthy. I thank you for Your peace, that passes all understanding.<P>Lord God, I lift up Samantha's daughter. Lord, give her correction. Take away from her the anger that causes her to lash out on her parents. Lord, I ask you to help her keep commandment number 4, which is to Honor thy Father and thy Mother, that it may be well will the, and thou mayest live long on the earth. Lord God, Please help this girl honor both Samantha and her husband. <P>Lord God, I also pray for wisdom for Samantha. That she first seek you, Oh, Lord and that she would set you and your ways first in her home, and honor her husband. I also pray Lord that there would be wisdom in her husband to not provoke her daughter. <P>Father, your ways are always right. You have the correct formulas for this household. I pray Lord, that you would send your Holy Spirit to dwell within and upon each and every member of this household, in the Name of Jesus. <P>Spirit of Division and Anger, Spirit of confusion, I bind you right now in the name of Jesus, the name above all names. I cast you forth to the pit, and loose from Heaven The Lord's peace, and seal the Spirit of the Living God within the hearts, and minds of this household.<P>Lord God, I also ask for forgiveness for this family. Lord, renew their love for one another, and I come against every un-Holy tie in that home, right now, in the Name of Jesus. Lord I lift up Samantha's enemies, and ask you to bless them with your love and salvation. I ask you to help her change her heart toward you, Oh, Lord, and her household. <P>Lord, please bring a new love through Christ Jesus in this home.<P>In Jesus Name, <BR>Amen.

C
C
Heavenly Father we ask You to forgive us of our sins and we know that we have an advocate, Jesus Christ, Who always stands in righteousness for us. Lord, since Samantha has asked that You turn the heart of her husband to her, I agree with Samantha in this request. Lord, we know that You give each of us our free will to choose our own way, but Lord if it is possible I ask You to restore this husband and wife and make them strong in the knowledge and understanding of You. I also agree with Samantha in her prayers for the ow, for that is the right thing she has chosen to do.. to pray for her. I ask You to put Your hand on all of the job possibilities and provide the one that You know is the right one. Lord, I ask You to give Samantha the peace of mind and heart which only You can give and I ask You to help the two daughters she has mentioned here. Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory for ever! This I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, King of kings and Lord of lords. Amen

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation