Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
Hi everyone. Such a powerful prayer board, I thank the Lord for the prayer partners here. <P>BAP4 is my sister. She has a grandaughter that we prayed for when she was born, 5 months ago. The little grandaughter had a Strep B infection, and if you've never heard of that infection - it is very life threatening. We weren't getting good odds from the hospital at that time. But we all prayed for her, and the Lord healed her completely from this infection.<P>Now, this little girl has another very serious problem. Her lymph node under her ear is swollen to the size of a golfball, and is black and blue and red. They misdiagnosed her as having mumps a little over a week ago. Then they decided that she had an absessed lymph node. They had planned to have surgery yesterday, to drain the lymph node or remove it. For some reason, they decided yesterday to not do the surgery - because the lump had not increased, and are hoping the lump is reduced.<P>This little girl needs our prayers to help sustain her life. She's been fighting, and the Lord has intervened, but we are not satisfied until the battle is won.<P>So, I am asking you to keep Baby Alexis in your prayers, and pray for a COMPLETE healing for this little girl, in Jesus Name.<P>Thank you in advance!<BR>Trustntruth

S
S
TNT,<P>I am not good a typed prayer but know that I am lifting this baby up in prayer to our Heavenly Father.<P>Please keep us updated.<P>------------------<BR>God bless you and all of us.<P>Samantha<P>

B
B
Father, we bring Alexis before You, and we all lift her to You. Father we know that you are our healer, you are our provider. Lord we ask you to touch this child once again. <P>You have shown yourself faithful Lord so we have no doubt that this child will be healed.<BR>We believe we recieve when we pray so we thank You and we praise You that You are the same yesterday, today and forever.<P>Thank You wonderful loving Father for this little girls healing, <P>In Jesus Name Amen<P><BR>TnT keep us advised please.<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>

T
OP Offline
T
Deb, Samantha, and all the lurkers that prayed for the baby, thank you. Praise the Lord!<P>Here is a simple email that I received from my sister tonight, thanks for the prayers, guys!<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Just a note to update again and thank all of you for the prayers. She's<BR>going home tomorrow! Been happier in the hospital than at home it seemed. The nurses love her.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation