Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Adrian Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Dear friends, <P>I posted few days ago asking for your prayers for my marriage and my H of 13 years who is still in the fog, recovering from severe depression and suicide attempt (because of OW). We've been separated for 3 months. <P>Now, I ask you with all my heart to pray with me may God strenghten this weak light I see now shimmering, still far away from me, but I try to warm my heart on it. <P>Please pray for me to be strong and wise enough to follow this shimmer, pray for my H to find God's guiding light and turn back to his family. I love him dearly, and our D is in great pain. <P>My H came home last Saturday to spend a day with me and D. If it isn't for all this mess, I could say it was ordinary family day. Our D had sport competition at school, so all three of us were there. While waiting for her turn, H and I took a long walk, talking a bit of everything. Only briefly we tackled our situation, and he told me he's not feeling good, feels disoriented, and is the happiest when can dig into his papers and work, drift away from everything.<P>I wanted him to tell me more, tried to be supportive, but he asked me not to talk about it now, don't spoil this nice walk. After a long time, we shared some intimacy, I got hugs and kisses, spent some time lying beside him with his arms around me. He seemed so peaceful. <P>Before leaving, he once told me "you know I'm not well for days ..." . I asked is there anything I can do and he said "No, I have to work it out alone, all by myself, otherwise there'll be no effect." He hugged me firmly and said "you're such a good creature ...". Yesterday evening he called again (I first sent an SMS message asking was he doing well, he had cold)and stayed talking a bit of everything with me and D for almost 45 min. <P>Please dear friends, pray our Lord to save this marriage and this dear man who I know is in great pain, no matter what he did to us. <P>God bless you all, you are in my prayers ... <P>Adrian<P>

A
A
Adrian,<P>I know that you and your family are in a great deal of pain..I feel it in your words...<P>Heavenly Father, <P>Please be with this woman, her d and H in this very difficult time..Give them the strength and wisdom to carry on..Dear Lord, I pray that your will be done and ease this woman's trouble heart...walk beside her, hold her up when she is weak and wipe away her tears...Father, I ask that her H be able to communicate with her and share his feeling with her again, so that they may begin to build their relationship again...help him to understand what he has done and come to grips with the pain and devistation he has caused himself and everyone around him..Please lord, help this family to bond together and become one again..stand strong agains the devil and fight with all of their might that they may share their lives together once again.<P>In your name I pray,<BR>Amen<P>Adrian, I hope this helps, every little bit and every prayer is heard...good luck!!<P>aloneandsad

A
Adrian Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Aloneandsad, <P>thank you, this means a world to me. I deepely believe every bit of prayer is heard, this keeps me going on. Yes, I am in great pain, so is my D, but I try to think of a wonderful marriage we had, of that dear gentle guy, the best person I've ever met in my life. I know he badly needs help, too. <P>I follow your posts, dear friend, and admire you for all your courage and patience. I pray our Lord that one day sun shines on your family again. <P>God bless, <P>Adrian

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 653 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation