Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#337685 12/29/00 11:53 PM
S
shanbr Offline OP
OP Offline
S
My marriage is falling apart and I believe that it is as much in God's hands as it is ours. We still love each other, but my husband needs an extra boost.<P>The only boost that could work is a spiritual one. I love him and he still loves me and we need a third party to help us. God is our 3rd party and I hope that anyone who could say a prayer for us will do so.<P>Thank you and god bless you all.<P>------------------<BR>Shop Crescent City.com for coupons, discounts, free items and more. 10% off all earnings go to help fight against Cystic Fibrosis.

#337686 12/30/00 07:35 AM
S
S
Father, just as you have shown us in JOB, nothing happens to us that you do not know about. Thank you Father for allowing this couple an opportunity to walk through the fire togethr, knowing that you are willing to remove the dross from those you love that they might be purified and refined in you.<P>Father, strengthen them and bind their hearts together. Let no outside interferrence blind them to the love they have for each other and that you have for them. Let nothing else seem like greener pastures. Help this man see that he cannot avoid the challenge before him and that running elsewhere will not reduce his debt burden but in fact will increase it. Touch him in a mighty way Father, and take any blinders from his eyes that he may see clearly before him and let him see the love that his wife has for him.<P>Holy Spirit, help them to lay their anxieties on the cross that they might expereince the peace that surpasses all understanding. Refresh their hearts in one another and guard their minds that they may think clearly to take the steps necessary to begin to address their debt problem, even if it means they go to Consumer Debt Counseling or have to file a Chapter 13 to reorganize their debt repayment.<P>Help this family get their priorities straight and help them them to see that Christ's sacrifice on the cross was for their benefit and that they do not have to walk with any burden by themselves. IJN, Amen.

#337687 12/31/00 01:45 AM
S
shanbr Offline OP
OP Offline
S
THank you, We are finally going to work things out. I told him i was leaving because i couldn't take the hurting. He was going to leave me but i had to go now.<P>We have talked, yelled at each other for the first time in 8.5 years. I believe we will be able to do it.<P>Thank you for you help and prayers. I believe that you have helped us because there seemed to be no way out, but we some how found a way.<P>Thank you, and god bless you.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,190 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation