Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
I hve recently discovered that my wife has had four affairs during the 25 years of our marriage. While my heart is broken deeply, I am hopeful in the fact that we are both Christians and she has broken off the last affair and come clean with me and our Pastors about all of this.<BR> Where I am (and she)need prayer is that my wife has told me for many years (unfortunately, usually during sexual times together) that she doesn't love me as a husband or feel any emotional feelings or passion for me. <BR> I have made sure that I have taken complete inventory of myself and confessed, apologized and made right any and all areas of our relationship where I thought I may have not met her emotional needs.<BR> She tells me that this is not the problems, that she feels I have done everything right to be a good husband to her. She also states that she is really torn up that she doesn't have these feelings and doesn't know why she can't get victory in this area.<BR> I do have to add that my wife's family history is that she was raised in a somewhat strict Pastor's daughter relationship and that physical touch and affection, words of love and emotion was not the normal part of their daily life. She has a very hard time wanting to touch, say I love you, hug, kiss, show signs of love and affection. It's not that she doesn't want to, she just feels it is not in her heart and she doesn't know how to change.<BR> I have tried for the last 24 years to talk, comfort, help, etc since the first affair without any success. Though I forgave her (there was no real attempt at confession and discussing restoration of our relationship, just a 'I asked God to forgive me-let's move on" attitude)and tried to show her love and forgiveness, she just retreated into a secret life which encluded leaving me faithful but having very little of my emotional and physical needs met and then complicated by additional affairs on her part, two of which were total shocks to me when disclosed.<BR> Please pray for a breakthrough with my wife. Not just for my sake, I have endure the pain of infidelity and rejection fairly well due to the sheer grace of God. I am hurting more for her because she is so unhappy with herself and her lack of feeling love for me as well as carrying the guilt and shame of her actions, even though myself, our two children and pastors have clearly demonstrated love, forgiveness and acceptance.

A
A
Please contact <A HREF="http://www.restorem.org" TARGET=_blank>www.restorem.org</A> right away and order the men's material for yourself. Do not share with your wife the web site or the material. You have a wonderful opportunity to have a marriage better then you could ever imagine. <P>Remember...<P>"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us..." Ephesians 3:20 <P>Use the Book and workbook to learn the Godly principles needed to draw your wife back to you. <P>Please realize satan does not want you to have this material and he will come against you ans attempt to prevent you from getting this material. It has happened to all except one person that I have refered to this site. Don't let months go by befor you get hold of this material. The ones I feel for are those who recieve the material in the mail and not in their hearts. <P>This material will bless you if you are looking for ways to be the husband God wants you to be for your wife.<P>You could have this materil in your mailbox on Saturdayif you ordered it today!! YSIC, Mrs. A

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation