Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
Hello -<BR>For anyone who doesn't know my story, it is pretty much like everyone else's: I have a 7 year-old daughter. My H left at the end of May to live with OW. He has been seeing her since Oct. He is not Christian but has always had a good heart. We have had lots of difficulty throughout our marriage but I want it restored in Jesus' name. Right now he is being twisted and messed with by the boring enemy, like all WS's, only he doesn't recognize it.<P>I ask you all to please say a quick prayer because I had to go to the lawyer today. My H wants me to sign a separation agreement which I won't do. He also wants me to sign an agreement to separate our bank accounts and divide up the money.(Which I will probably do because I want to show him I am not attached to his money but to him: he is about to get very rich with a new company but I don't care about that one bit.)<P>I ask your prayers because I feel in my heart we are going to go forward. I need your help to do so. This is a crucial moment for us and we are either going to start a vicious battle or we are going to draw back together.<P>Please pray for us, for the fog to lift, for this girl to be EXPELLED from the midst of our marriage, for the protection and salvation of my daughter and for the conversion of my husband.<P>I really thank you for this and it goes beyond my ability to express myself how much I need and appreciate your prayers. In my heart, I feel like the Lord is preparing me for a major battle and I wish to arm myself with your prayers. Thank you SO MUCH.

L
L
<B>I ask you all to please say a quick prayer because I had to go to the lawyer today. My H wants me to sign a separation agreement which I won't do. He also wants me to sign an agreement to separate our bank accounts and divide up the money.(Which I will probably do because I want to show him I am not attached to his money but to him: he is about to get very rich with a new company but I don't care about that one bit.)<P>I ask your prayers because I feel in my heart we are going to go forward. I need your help to do so. This is a crucial moment for us and we are either going to start a vicious battle or we are going to draw back together.<P>Please pray for us, for the fog to lift, for this girl to be EXPELLED from the midst of our marriage, for the protection and salvation of my daughter and for the conversion of my husband.<BR></B><P>Lord,<BR> Please be with Tryingtohope today as she goes through this difficult trial. Lord, show her that she is NOT as her name says, "TRYING...tohope", but that we have ALL HOPE in YOU, Lord. You know the very numbers of hairs on our heads. Lord, you are capable of much more than we can imagine or think for our lives.<P>Give her clarity of mind, give her your Peace, Father. Give her understanding of your will for her decisions. Father, also, have her H NOT fight her, NOT be angry against her, and NOT want all this stuff in the hands of atty's. Have him turn away from this legal stuff, and ask to work it out betweent the two of them.<P>Father, this will be a way for YOU to begin to speak to his mind and heart. Father, let him see in "Trying..." a Godly woman, and a woman who reflects God's love to him. Let these things be clear to him, Lord, as you begin to turn his heart back toward his family. Father, God, it is TIME. This man has been wandering in the wilderness for a long time (since Oct.) and now he needs to come back to his family. God, I ask you BOLDLY to turn his heart before they have to sign any more papers. <P>I ask you to show him that OW wants this MONEY he will soon have, and doesn't really care about him the way his W and D do. Lord, if it is your will, then let the money be divided, so he can clearly see that his W isn't interested in the money, but loves him for HIM and wants him to return home to them. Lord, lift the scales from his eyes, and open his heart. Speak to him right now, Lord, even if he doesn't understand your words, begin a stirring in his heart, that doesn't go away until YOU have brought him to his salvation. WE KNOW that Satan works extra hard right before YOU get a victory, as he can't stand to lose a battle. Lord, WIN this battle over Satan for this man's heart and soul. We ask it boldly knowing it is perfectly in line with your will and your Word.<P>Thank you for giving us assurances that "whatever we ask, believing, we shall recieve."<P>Amen <P>Lupo<p>[This message has been edited by lupolady (edited July 24, 2001).]

R
R
Father,<P>I lift up in prayer at this time Tryingtohope and her family. Father, I don't know her real name and wouldn't know her if I passed her on the street, but that's not important Father. What is important is that I am lifting her up in prayer and You know who she is and what she needs.<BR>I pray in the name of Jesus that every plot, plan, and scheme that the devil has for her family will be broken. Father, what you have joined together let no man or woman separate. Please help my sister in Christ to know that if You be for her, no one can be against her. When it's all said and done Father I prayer that You and only You will have the last word and all honor and glory will go to You. Father, there is no trial, test, or situation that is too big for you to handle. In fact, the bigger the problem, the more glory you will receive when this situation is rectified. Give my dear sister the strength she desires to stand for you come what may. In Jesus name, amen.<P>I am here for you, tryingtohope, just as you have been there for me.<P>Hugs,<BR>Roxy

L
L
Dear Lord, I lift my sister Trying up to you that you would continually give her your strenth and peace as she faithfully continues to trust and believe you will not only restore her marriage, but save her husbands soul also. I pray that her prodigal husband is humbled and turns his heart to you Lord and to his wife whom prayes for his soul and to return day and night. I also pray that her daughter would see the love and power of the living God in her life and accept Jesus as her Lord and saviour. In Jesus name, Amen.<BR>Ephesians 3:20-21 <BR>Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.<BR>Mark <P><BR>

T
OP Offline
T
Oh - thank you so much - you can't imagine how much I appreciate your beautiful prayers, Lupo, Roxy and Mark. I feel them working - you know I was driving home in such a good mood praising God for allowing me to feel His presence so strongly and when I opened up the forum and found your prayers, I realized that you had literally lifted me up. How awesome.<P>Lupo, I wrote my nickname in February when I found this site and had less faith and I have often thought of changing it because you're right, it doesn't reflect me anymore.<P>I not only hope, I now firmly believe the Lord will restore my marriage in His Name and on His schedule.<P>Jesus, I believe You want my husband to turn to You, to feel Your love, Your Divine Mercy and Your faithfulness. Please don't let me put any obstacles in the path of his conversion but guide my every word, thought, breath and gesture so that it reflects Your will through the Holy Spirit.<P>Bless and pour out your graces on Mark, Roxy and Lupo in a special way today, Lord. Bless all those who read the forum and are not ready to participate. Bless all those who doubt and show them Your love as You have shown me in the past 6 months. I ask this in Jesus' Holy Name. Amen.<P>Lo

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,169 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation