Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#347821 01/28/05 12:58 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Please pray for the man who continues to make poor decisions. The one who puts his own needs before those of his family, but cannot seem to turn back. Someone who is lost in a labyrinth of choices and cannot seem to make it out. In many ways, I'm dying inside.

#347822 01/28/05 07:09 PM
A
A
Lightenupfrancis,
I just want to make sure I understand correctly that you are the man who is making bad decisions? Not the wife who is dealing with it?

I am going to pray that you will make decisions based on God's foundation and that you will build a house of faith and be able to conquer evil and replace with good and with care and with love.

#347823 01/29/05 09:55 PM
L
OP Offline
L
You understand it correctly...

..thank you...

#347824 01/29/05 10:21 PM
A
A
LUF,
I am not sure what all you are doing, but do you have a support group- an accountability partner- a good counselor- any of those things? Do YOU pray for yourself? Do YOU realize that God hears you but that he needs you to help yourself too? To get out of tempting situations- however drastic a measure you need to take- and to trust Him completely?
Prayer works but YOU have to choose to let God change your heart.

#347825 02/08/05 08:57 PM
S
S
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by LightenUpFrancis:
<strong> Please pray for the man who continues to make poor decisions. The one who puts his own needs before those of his family, but cannot seem to turn back. Someone who is lost in a labyrinth of choices and cannot seem to make it out. In many ways, I'm dying inside. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I to LUF was/am a person of poor decisions, I put my needs before those of anyone else, including my children, I have many a labrinth of choices. But through this site and the support of many people including adgirl48 I have found that there is a path to creating better decisons and choices for my self and for those that I care so deeply about. There is a light the tunnel may be long but there is a light.

I will pray for you~

{{SG}}

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation