Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#348814 10/20/00 02:15 AM
M
OP Offline
M
My husband travels for business quite often. I usually whine TOO much that he always gets to go to these great places, Orlando, San Antonio, Tahoe, Seattle, Portland, Salt Lake City...without ME!!! He reminds me that conference rooms all look the same no matter what city they are in. Well, last year he had to go to San Luis Obispo for 4 days on business. He only had one or two meetings each day so by early afternoon he was done for the day. One day we went to a matinee in town then walked back to our hotel hand in hand in the middle of the afternoon! Since it is usally dark before he ever gets home, it was a nice change of pace - and the entire trip (including the quaint inn where we stayed) was paid for by his company. It happened to be the week of our 4 year anniversary and a few weeks later we found out we were expecting our 2nd baby! These trips wouldn't be as much fun if I went all the time!!!

#348815 11/08/00 01:03 AM
L
L
My husband has had to do a lot of travel for business over the years, most of the trips alone. We have really enjoyed the times when I have been able to go with him, it gives us an extra special little trip together. We miss each other very much when he has to go alone, but it is great when he gets home and we are together again. He often brings some nice little gift for me when he returns and I just love that.

#348816 08/10/02 09:07 AM
B
B
I love it when my W will come with me. She enjoys the time alone while Im "taking care of business". Then we fulfill each others EN.

I don't travel as much as I used to... I think it's time to plan another trip. We both enjoy this so much.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation