Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#349002 04/09/03 10:11 AM
C
OP Offline
C
In the process of improved communication a delightful development has occurred. Over time, our physiological pleasure has greatly improved. Let's say from virtually nonexistant or mandatory sex to satisfying delight! Anyone else have this experience?

C
OP Offline
C
Before we were married and there was not time for dishonesty, he used to cook gourmet meals for us. Phone calls, visits to where I worked during lunch. We could not wait for the weekend! Whisper... we made love in a hammock and it started to thunder and lightening! That was memorable!

C
OP Offline
C
Doesn't anyone want to share romantic experiences? Something you did when you were in love or something that you wish for. I believe in visualizing the positive and working toward it. It helps to make a struggle..more worth the effort? Does that make sense?

S
S
Hi...

Been married 17 yrs in Dec. 2002.
We've had our share of ups and downs...mostly due to my inability to completely open up and disclose my innermost feelings, thoughts, fantasies etc.

Approx. 1 year ago...i had all but wanted out of my marriage. Everything came to a head and just exploded. This was a good thing. My wife had NO idea I was feeling that way.

Anyway....

We opened up completely to eachother. Up until my most recent period of not communicating (again)...things were FANTASTIC.

Our 17th Wedding Aniversary was in Dec. 2002. We have always spent a lot of time in the White Mountains (NH). We've got some incredible memories there both alone and with the children.
This past aniversary, I suprised my wife with a weekend up in the mountains...but this time is wasn't at the same motel we have always stayed at. It was more of a luxurious honeymoon-type room in a country setting located in Jackson, NH. It was beautiful. Gold fixtures in the bathroom, jacuzzi, fireplace, king-size bed and so on. She had no idea where we were going until we got there. She was so exicted and so touched, she actually cried and told me she has never felt more special. It has never felt soooo good to make her feel good in our 19 years together. We only stayed for 1 night. The weather was cloudy and cold, but it didn't matter one bit. We made love only once that day..in front of the fireplace. It was absolutely beautiful. She was beautiful.
Well...that's it for now. Hopefully if we can work through our latest and most severe problem...i'll be back with another awesome experience.

I
I
My FWW's radical honesty caused me the most pain I have ever experienced. The emotional pain was so strong, it caused a physical pain in my chest. Maybe that is what a broken heart is. BUT in coming clean, a burden was lifted from her that has resulted in our intimacy becoming absolutely fantastic. I always thought it was good, but now it is so much better. So for me, Radical Honesty = Hot Intimacy for sure.

As, for a recent romantic experience....I gave my W a full body massage with scented oil, telling her all the while how beautiful she was and how much she turned me on. Of course, there was a happy ending to the massage... ;-)

BS 40 (me)
FWW 39
D13, D10, S5
Married 12/95; PA ~3/96; EA ~1/10
D-day 2/16/06 (ten year secret)
Current status: Newly discovered EA
My story (part 1)

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation