Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#349374 12/19/99 01:58 AM
P
Pickles Offline OP
OP Offline
P
A friend of mine told me about this forum, that you were studying 'Power of a praying Wife' which I am also. So I am very happy to find you! I wonder if I am in the right place though....my marriage is in a very good place right now. My H and I love eachother very much, and there has not been any infidelity etc. The only problem we struggle with is his depression during the winter. Which, of course, we are in the middle of right now [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]( We are handling it well together for the first time ever in our almost 9 year marriage, due to changes the Lord has made in ME. H is also not a Christian which can be difficult, but he is very supportive of my homeschooling our children, and supports me in my faith. he has also recently agreed that he needs to go to church (Praise God!).<P>I would love to stay and work through this book with you all [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>Praying for your marriages,<BR>~Pickles

#349375 12/18/99 04:32 PM
L
L
You are very welcome to join us. <P>A lot of us have reason to participate in the infidelity forum and the idea for this forum originated there, so that theme runs through a lot of the prayers, even if it doesn't run through the chapters.<P>My H also deals with depression, the depression came before the affair, and is as much of a concern for me.<P>I encourage & welcom you to join in praying with us. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><P>------------------<BR>Lor<BR>"Do not get tired of doing what is right, for after awhile you will reap a harvest of blessings if you do not get discouraged and give up. (Gal 6:9)<P><BR>

#349376 12/19/99 04:24 PM
L
L
Hello Pickles and welcome, glad you've decided to join us. My marriage is doing very well right now too, praise the Lord, but I feel the Lord has directed me to this study & prayer group. I know I need to continue to pray, the enemy is out to destroy marriages and families. I am also thankful to be able to pray for other marriages.

#349377 12/21/99 12:02 PM
P
P
Hi Pickles!<P>I am one of the people who kept talking about how great this book was to ladies on the Infidelity forum. Lor came up with the idea to do a study, and Steve Harley supported the idea immediately. <P>Thank you for praying for the other families represented. As you can probably imagine, we were all in a better place at one time and never would have dreamed we'd be dealing with this particular battle!<P>God is working powerfully as the Spirit is freed to work in our homes. I have seen so many good things in my marriage already.<P>My candle is lit, so its time to talk to God about you guys instead of the other way around.<P>Liz\POGP<P>------------------<BR><BR>"I have found the Pearl of Great Price"<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation