Hello Ladies,<P>Yes, I am in need and begging again! I am feeling weak and this is causing so much stress between husband and I. It is also causing so much stress on every family member involved. Your prayers help so much! I am so glad that God has blessed me with each and everyone of you.<P>I have to go to court this afternoon to testify about Siobhan regarding the baby and that will determine not the final outcome of all this but, at least where he will be temporarily placed. <P>Naturally the story is long and involved. I will only say I don't want to do this and don't feel too much strength if any right now to go through this or the consequences it will bring to me later. Especially regarding Siobhan's wrath. I do know it is the right thing. I also sure hope it is what God wants me to do? I wonder if I should feel more comfortable with this if it is truly God's will.<P>I am confused as always. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So please say big prayers. Thanx!<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! laugh With God on our side we can't lose! wink What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>