I didn't pray on line, but I prayed for all of us this morning. As I was reading Hebrews, just started a new Bible study on this book, I have come across many gems in scripture.<P>"Because He Himself suffered when He was tempted, He is able to help those who are being tempted" (Heb 2:18)<P>This next one is a great one to personalize.<P>"We must pay more careful attention therefore, to what we have heard, so that we will not drift away." Heb 2:1<P>This second one so spoke to my heart, because I do find it so easy to drift away and let the circumstances oveerwhelm me again.<P>The Hebrews scripture goes nicely with this one.<P>"Continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it." (2 Tim 3:14)<P>My prayer for us all is that we abide more and more in the love of Christ, so that we may be able to discern what is true and opure and be blameless until the day that Christ comes. Knowing in our hearts the truth and promises of God so well that each day we choose to stand on His promises for our lives, our husband's and our children. If He is for us, who can be against us. If God has allowed our circumstances in our lives then He will work them for good in all our lives. In Jesus name, Amen