Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Somebody please pray<p>I am loosing it, I can't pray, I know where to turn but can't seem to rotate in that direction. I am going to blow it. All that God wants me to do and all that God has intended for me. I need help. I don't know how to fix this, or rather I don't know how to make myself do what is necessary to fix it. We are leaving in a few minutes and I'm at the debts of dispair. I need help and I need prayer, cause I want to jump.<p>[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: A blessed Samantha ]</p>

Q
Q
Heavenly Father,<p>I don't know exactly what is going on with Samantha today, but I do know that she needs You at this very moment -- Lord, hear my prayer! Bury Yourself in Sam's heart and give her peace for her journey...<p>Give her strength and discernment as she leaves for whereever it is, and don't let her give up!!!! Hold her in the palm of Your hand, Lord.<p>In Jesus' Name, AMEN!!!<p>Love you, Samantha, SO MUCH! (((((SAMANTHA)))))

F
F
Prayers!

L
L
I lift up our blessed Samantha that she may receive a protective hedge around her. She is under attack and in dire need of peace amidst the turmoil. I pray for her H that he may provide a safe harbor of trust, respect and love. IJN Amen.

Q
Q
(((((Sam)))))<p>How are you this morning?<p>I won't be on again until later this evening, but will be praying for you, and thinking of you!!!<p>Love, Sheryl

C
cl Offline
C
Hello Sam,
Praying for you
Sending postive energy your way too.
((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) cl

S
OP Offline
S
Hello to all who posted and those who didn't but prayed anyway. <p>I don't still know what to say, but I wanted you all to know I appreciate your prayers and need them ever so badly. I am in a really bad place, but better than I was on Saturday night and I know your prayers are what helped me. I didn't at least melt down Saturday night and got through the night.<p>I hate to post and be a bummer, I would much prefer to be a light instead of darkness, but right now I am just that dark. I'm afraid and confused. <p>I have many wonderful friends here and you all have helped me tremendously for what is going on three years now. Helped me to stay in reality and to connect with God. Please keep it up. I really do need it. <p>On a personal note to those who posted:<p>Thank you Nyneve, FaithHopeLove, lonesome heart and CL! <p>I will write more and explain later as soon as I am up to it. I just didn't want you all to think I had fallen of the face of the earth, even though it feels like I might. (geesh, I hope that doesn't sound too dramatic?)<p>Before I appear like a complete lunatic, I'm signing off and out of here.<p>I love you one and all.<p>[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: A blessed Samantha ]</p>

C
cl Offline
C
HI Sam,
It is okay not to be the shining light all the time! We are here if you want/need us.
You can always send e-mail too. barefootcc@hotmail.com
Sending prayers, love and light your way. cl

L
L
I'm quite sure my imagination is conjuring images far worse than what's happening. You're being very mysterious Sam! We're here when you're ready to fess up.

S
OP Offline
S
cl<p>Hello and thank you so much for the prayers. I'm still not in a very good place and I know the only thing that is keeping my head above water is the prayers and God's help. <p>I just may e-mail you. I certainly need and want you guys very much. <p>Much love to you cl and thanks again.<p>lonesome heart<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>I'm quite sure my imagination is conjuring images far worse than what's happening. You're being very mysterious Sam! We're here when you're ready to fess up.<hr></blockquote><p>Your imagination may be conjuring up images far worse than what's happening. I'm not sure? I only know that all that is happening, and I should add here that it has nothing to do with infidelity (unless of course part of it is residual fall out) on my part or my husband's. <p>I'm not trying to be mysterious. Just not bore or bother everyone with the drama of my life. I have started a post in my MS-Word that will explain all. It will be long as I have a tendency to rattle on and on. Particularly when my thoughts and mind are in such a mess. <p>All I can say is you have been forewarned. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] My feeble attempt at humor.<p>Again thank you all very much for your attention and prayers on this all. I just knew, especially on Saturday night that this was the one source I had to reach out to.<p>Much love and May God bless you all, Hugs too,

H
hw Offline
H
Samantha,<p>Sorry to hear that you are so down. I was in that place for a bit a few weeks ago. It is hard to see your way out. If you can take out your Bible and read the Psalms and pray these to God. Praising is so powerful and the Psalms help us to this when we can't ourselves. <p>Cloud/Townsend (Boundaries) have a new book out, "How people change" which is fantastic! It has helped me to see so many things about deepening my relationship with God. First God must reconcile our relationship with Him and then he will reconcile our relationships with each other.
The circumstances we live in can sure be ugly, but you've got to remember that in all of this God is there and calling you into deeper relationship with Him and that is the bottom line. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. <p>Father, I lift Smanatha into your arms. It is such a lonely and dark place we walk in sometimes. But you are there waiting for us to call out to You. Unfortunately Lord, we don't always seek you as earnestly when things are going well for us in our eyes. Lord, hear Samantha's plea and come to her and show her where You want her to go. Lord, thank you that You are so faithful to us and always loving. Thank you for always being "for us." We need you. In jesus name.<p>hw

T
T
Samantha<p>You know I have had you in prayers often this week, I hope things are getting better? I'm not sure what I am praying for - but the Spirit perfects our prayers before our Father in Heaven.<p>I just want you to know that we are out here, supporting you - even if we haven't replied.<p>Please do not be too proud to share your difficulty with us - you will NOT bring us down, at all. When we are weak - He is Strong! <p>(((We love you)))
Tnt

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 1,070 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation