Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 78 of 136 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 135 136
M
M
Jodie,<P> Pocahontas? Are you sure you don't live in a Tee-Pee? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> That's great,though,to know that.I'd like to find out a little more about my family.Most of them are from Denmark,but some are from Scotland(William Wallace!),and a little from England(that's bloody well right!). <P> Yeah,I'll have to come over some time,and you can show me your street,er,your town.Does it only have one horse,too?Pretty peaceful and quiet,I bet,huh?<P><BR> ~~Murph/CitySlicker

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Drew,<P>Tonight I'm a guzzler!! LOL LOL LOL Just wish I had more than just a few!<P>Tell Gina HELLLOOOOO from me!! <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Murph,<P>I am NOT a farm boy, yes I grew up in Small Town Nebraska, but did the town kid thing for 18 years, now I am in what Nebraska calls a city! LOL<P>But hey wouldn't trade my small town boyishness for nothin' that is for sure!<P>I am glad that Gina talked well of me! She's a good gal herself!<P>Someday somebody needs to REALLY plan a REAL party. Omaha would be about right smack in the middle of you both, and I have flown to Seattle a few times Murph, Not sure what would be closest to you though Mitzi?<P>I will pour drinks and make you all feel at home! Only two beds here though [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Guess gotta share! LOL

B
B
I will do that,but I would venture a guess that she'll check in on us all to see if we are all "inline" and not getting out of hand!<P>Well I am sippin' but have been sippin since 5, so I guess 5 1/2 hours of sippin' has loosened the mind, but will hold myself in check! LOL<P>What flavor is the choice of Wine Coolers tonight!<P>Ya like Lemonade?<P>if you do try this, it has a kick<P>HOMEMADE Lynchburg Lemonade!!!!<BR>1 part Jack Daniels<BR>1 part Triple Sec<BR>1 part Sweet and Sour Mix<BR>4 parts Sprite or 7-up<BR>Add Ice and stir, garnish with a lemon or cherry. it is oh so good!<P>But watch out it can nip the butt a bit. Heres is a hint too. Go with 2 PARTS of JD! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Nope, no tee-pee. My family is Dutch, German, Swiss, American Indian, English and Irish. I'm related to George C. Marshall too. He was Secretary of State (or something like that) when Eisenhower was president. He was a cousin to my grandma's mother. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Come on out, I'll show ya around! It won't take long either! LOL LOL LOL And then you could take a walk on my dad's 300 acres of land. That would take longer than walking thru Keyser! LOL LOL <BR>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Drew,you dog,you!<P> Ok,so Gina e-mailed me,but she must have your number,and you have hers?<BR>Watch those long-distance phone bills!<P> Actually I grew up in what WAS a small town here.Not anymore.That's progress,I guess.<P> Two beds,that's it?<BR> OK,a big guy like you probably needs one,where a smaller guy like me will fit comfortably with a few hot babes! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> (oh,Jodie,Gina,Daisy,Busty?)<P> ~~Murph/AH&S

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok now! How come everyone else gets email and phone calls but me?? Again, I'm left out. I'll just go sit in the corner and pout! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Okay Murph you have me ROTF here! I guess SIZE has its disadvantages doesn't it! LOL<P>I have a BIG bed though you have to keep in mind, so it fits three comfortably, I mean one gal, and the mutt, he must be on the bed too!<P>and I bet that you could still fit three in "your" bed!<P>Oh I forgot, I have two couches to, there ya go Murhp you can have the overstuffed one, fits one comfortably, even me with these long legs! it is a Big mans couch! so I am sure you little guys will fit perfectly well on it!<P>

B
B
Oh Mitz, do you need a call tonight, Drew will be happy to talk to you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sorry Murph I couldn't resist, always love a chance to talk to a real lady that is drinking wine coolers! HUMMMMMM what comes to mind in a conversation with a "buzzed" woman [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
The beverage being served tonight is a Bartles and Jaymes Fuzzy Navel! LOL LOL<P>What is it with you guys and size?? Don't you know that size doesn't matter?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So, who am I sharing a bed with? Or do I get one of the couches??<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> That sweet Gina e-mailed me,when she heard I was feeling down.I was suprised because I usually moan and groan right here!<BR> But tell me your e-mail address(again-DUH!),and I'll see if I can scan you a pix of,of,.....my house! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> What was the deal someone said about making long-distance phone calls through your computer? OOPS! Dang it,you don't have a PC!Does that work with Web TV?<P><BR> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Drew,<P>AT least someone is thinking of me! LOL<P>And I'm not buzzing yet. It takes more than one wine cooler for that. I can hold my own with the best! LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Drew,<P> Don't get your hopes up.<BR> <BR> I've been writing to Jodie for some time.I've seen her spelling when she gets sloppy drunk.I can just imagine her on the phone.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph/LocalLush

B
B
First off Mitz, size doesn't mean squat, just flapping my angelic wings a bit is all hehehehehe..<P>Also, your just on your first Drink, dang girl, pick up the pace here...you lagging behind! You outta try that lemonade!<P>and I do of course think of my friends, even think of Murph! and NO way in heck a lady will sleep on my couch you will be treated special in the Drew House of Style!<P>give you a side of the King Bed! although be forwarned I am a wonderer under the covers! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Murph, your killin' me tonight...hahahahaha<P>"LOCAL LUSH", Hey I can't remember where it was, but I dropped a couple of $$$$ in a Seattle Pub! come out there a couple of times a year for conferences.<P>Have to whoop it up next time I come to your fair/fun city!!

M
M
Drew,<P> A wonderer under the covers?(what's he implying,Jodie?)<BR> Or do you mean a wanderer?<BR> <BR> I think Drew outta slow down on that lemonade! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Butterfly was the one who mentioned the thing about calling over the computer. She said that someone could call someone else's home phone on the computer. Or call from computer to computer. I can't do it with WebTV. But she said she though you could have a few people calling in at the same time too! I don't know, you'll have to ask her! LOL LOL <P>Do you know how many times I've put my email address on here?? A bunch!!! The only thing I haven't done is post my home address and phone #. It doesn't matter to me. I'd post it. Then some freak would come after me! LOL LOL<P>mitzihartman@webtv.net<P>And now you all know my last name too!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
No I meant wonderer...LOL...I wonder what life is like on the otherside you know!<P>then if I find out it wonders the same thing as I wonder then I wander!<P>Hey Mitz, will be over tomorrow, to act upon your Yard Stud needs, I just read your last post on the OTHER party, when I get up I will be right over, mower in hand, just make up a batch of tea will ya? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Well,I wanted your address,too.Remember?Then I can patch in on one of those satellites,and zoom right into your backyard,and check out that tan!<BR>No tan lines,right? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Oh,did you want me to drop by tomorrow,too?<BR> While Drew is out mowing your lawn,we can have some fun in the house! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph/HouseGuest

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Drew,<P>If that lemonades too much for you to handle, send some my way!! IT seems to work a lot faster than wine coolers! LOL LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 78 of 136 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation