Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
OP Offline
N
<BR> <P> <BR> I have no where else to turn to.I do not know many<BR>people here in ,we have been here since last<BR>May.My husband and I been married 4 years and have 6<BR>children 4 our mine from previous relationships and 1<BR>is his ,but now he lives with his mother up north,we<BR>have a 2 year old boy together.But,lately thing have<BR>been going bad.I do not feel love for my husband<BR>anymore,we got back together last October we were<BR>seperated and I was living with my parents back home.<BR>We had separated last Janurary and got back together<BR>and we moved over here.When we got back together this<BR>time we decided to go back to church.So we did,but<BR>there was a problem actually 2,my oldest daughters.<BR>My 15 year old was still with my back home and my 11<BR>year old came back with me.Anyways her and my husband<BR>never got along she always did wrong in his eyes,I<BR>prayed and cryed to God about it ,but nothing .My<BR>oldest daughter came to vist for Thanksgiving and that<BR>is when I LOST EVERYTHING!I still do not know why it<BR>happened ,but we both went out and our little one was<BR>with us and her(11 year old)I needed to buy her a coat<BR>cause the days were getting cold,she is the kind of<BR>person that laughs and jokes alot.She did not do<BR>anything that day but as always he got after her,then<BR>at me and went home without buying the coat.When we<BR>got home my oldest daughter ask what happened and he<BR>told her ***** started everything.Which was not true<BR>,my 11 year old tried to defend herself and crying she<BR>told him to shut up ,I know that is wrong.But neither<BR>apologized and afterwards I was talking to her and she<BR>told mom please lets go back to grandmas I told her to<BR>calm down and he came in she walk out and said "go on<BR>***** the damaged has already been done"!,to me he<BR>said"why are you on her side"?Then him and my oldest<BR>daughter got into it,cause she was defending her<BR>sisiter, <BR>So I did something that still hurts me everyday,I<BR>called my parents crying and asked them to take care<BR>of my daughters.With the money I had to buy my<BR>daughter her coat,I spend it on bus tickets for<BR>them.Put them on the bus back home.<BR>He was very happy afterwards and sang Christmas songs<BR>all the way home.<BR>I have no loving feelings for my husband anymore,we<BR>get along sometimes but it is not the same.I guess I<BR>came back just for the little ones.I've tried and I<BR>can't.Before Christmas I asked him for some money so I<BR>could buy something for my daughter ,but he said NO!I<BR>did not say any thing anymore about it till the other<BR>day,and he said"you are using witchcraft now because<BR>you did not like the answer I gave you"!Boy did not I<BR>get confused.And said terrible thimgs I can't take<BR>back.My daughters say I love him more cause I send<BR>them over there and I stayed here.Please tell me what<BR>I should do!I AM SO DEPRESSED!<BR>My daughter called earlier crying and we got into an<BR>argument as usual and she said my sister was being<BR>more a mother to her than I was.<P>Sorry for all this,but I have noone else to talk<BR>to.............God Bless <P>

E
E
Hi<BR>Sorry for the problem you're having now. Please know that there are a lot of people here to listen.<BR>It sounds to me like he is making up reasons to get into a fight. No one should be treated they way you have explained,especially children. I think you<BR>did the right thing by removing the children<BR>from the situation for now. YOU need to re-evaluate your relationship. It sounds like there is alot of emotional abuse involved in<BR>your circumstances. Perhaps, you should talk<BR>to someone in your church, or possibly a help line for domestic abuse victims. It may<BR>sound drastic to you, but they are sometimes<BR>able to point you in the right direction.<BR>I wish you so-o-o-o much luck, and support,<BR>as I think everyone here does.<BR>Jessica

Q
Q
I also feel really bad for ya, My advice to you is if he can't accept your children then he is not willing to accept the marriage or you I would get out of that it probably would be best for the children just my advice! I wish you the best of luck & please keep us posted!!!<P>------------------<BR>Tamai

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 259 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation