Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81992 05/02/03 01:51 PM
T
track Offline OP
OP Offline
T
6 weeks ago my H told me he wanted to S. I told him I wanted to work on the marriage and would do so on my own. I know he saw the changes, but 3 weeks ago H started seeing someone else. I found out before they slept together, but noy sure what happened between the 2. Just know the girl was mad at him b/c he told her he was already S and the marriage was over. Now he is not seeing her but is still angry at me for past mistakes i made in the relationship. I told him I would be there for better or for worse and that I forgave him, but it made no impact. He wants to buy a house boat to live on and have our 4 children (13, 11, 4, 2) visit him there. He knows i still love him and want the marriage to work now what do I do? please help. I'm seeing a counselor who is pro marriage, but he wont go.

#81993 05/06/03 04:36 PM
C
C
FYI - You don't need to have your real name posted in your signature.

6 weeks ago my H told me he wanted to S. I told him I wanted to work on the marriage and would do so on my own. I know he saw the changes, but 3 weeks ago H started seeing someone else.
He very probably wanted the separation in the first place because he was seeing her before.

I forgave him, but it made no impact.
Easy to overreact in the beginning.

Food for thought - Why did you forgive him? Did he show remorse or apologize for what he did and end it all?

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation