Hi i'm sham. I've been married for 16 months. not sure where to start with. feel like my life is so complecated. i'm 3 years older than my hubby and earning more than him. v r staying together with his parents. n i'm helping him financially to support the family. For me the age and my status, doesn't stop me to be a good wife but for hubby anything i said, anything i do nothing is good for him. b4 v get to know each other he got girlfriend but his parents doesnt like his idea to take her as a wife. then v met n i can said v really like each other. but even before marriage there are so many misunderstanding between us n it's continue till now. n now he said there's no more luv for me n his heart with somebody else. when i want to talk about it he try to avoid. but he did mentioned that a baby in our life can bring back the luv. all the while when we had sex his purpose is to get a baby but not because he luv me. both us got minor infertility prob but little effort taken by him to solve this problem.
i'm confused. now lately i can feel like he's trying to make our relationship work but sometimes he's being so passive towards me. i want my hubby to be loving and caring towards me but he really doesn't show it n its hurt me. what shall i do?