Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Sudz Offline OP
OP Offline
S
at McKenzie Towne Church.<P>I registered in the Sept session but they didn't have enough to go.<P>The Facilitator told me this one was short, but they were going to go with it. It cost $225 - not bad since counselling is $100 per session.<P>Really looking forward to it. I was "crushed" in Sept when it was cancelled - but I think we are really at a better place for it now!<P>Let me know if you want the contact name.<P>Your "Alberta" buddy,<BR>Sudz

W
W
Hi Sudz<BR>I hope you don't mind me butting in.<BR>I would really love to have any info you can give on the Calgary stuff. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>My councellor out here never even heard of the Harleys. Needless to say I never went back to him.<P>

S
Sudz Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey, Wasstuborn, how are you doing? I hope better and better all the time. We are OK - I suppose really good - all things considered. Never thought a year ago might be able to say that again. My goal is when someone asks how I am to be able to reply "very well" and actually mean it!<P>Anyway, this is a His Needs/Her Needs 9-week seminar/group. They usually try to have 10 couples but apparently are short a few. However, since they had to cancel in Sept because of really low interest, she said they would go this time. For the $225 you get a copy of HN/HN and the workbook. It's from 7 to 9:30 on Thursday nights beginning next Thursday and goes until Mar 22. The faciltator said at one time they were weekend courses but have found the repetition for the 9 weeks as well as the "homework" seems to make more of an impact and teach you better how to live and practice this stuff. I feel so much better and more hopeful when we are actively still learning and trying to improve - I think it is a safety net.<P>Anyway, I may have her # in some stuff upstairs - I have it at work for sure. I'll check here this weekend and post it if I find it. If not, Monday at work. I guess it is OK to post the contact # on this site - what do you think?<P>Take care ..<BR>Sudz

A
A
Hey Sudz - there's also one starting in the northwest end of the city in Hawkwood and those are Monday nights starting Jan 29. I live in Beddington, so that might be more amenable to me. BUT - my H and I are working right now (me: Opera him:movies) so our work schedule may prevent us taking the course because in March I will be working Monday and Thursday evenings and quite often my H works until late. Great big drag, I know.<BR>I haven't approached H yet about the possibility of doing the course yet either,and after talking with the facilitators, it really is important to attend each and every class. So....not sure if we can do it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Hi Sudz...and Alberta<BR>It's so nice to have some neighbors here at the forum. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Call me wassi by the way - much shorter to type. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I love that goal Sudz. I often have people ask how I am and I'm not sure how to reply. When it's someone that knows the details I just smile and say "Next question".<P>My e-mail address is <BR>mmawilliams@hotmail.com<BR>It it is easier to just mail the number or if you just want to talk anytime. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Beddington would be closer for me too as I'm North of the city but it's good to have some contacts.

A
A
Sudz and Wassi - my email is :<BR>bsprague@telusplanet.net<BR>I have the contact #'s for the HN/HN seminars as well. I'm insanely busy for the next five days, but do check my email regularly.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation