Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
Well, after quite some time away I lurked in "recovery". Ugh - has someone lost the plot there? I couldnt find any "old friends" - except Twyla who is doing a wonderful job of dispensing sensible comment interspersed with that wonderful humour. Love that gal! Also found a fewother familair names.<p>So, how come you all got here? What is it that takes us out of recovery and into GQ11.?<p>In my case, I have recently had surgery etc for breast cancer. I am doing fine (and I am so tired of the whole post-op treatment!). H has been wonderfully supportive and caring. BUT today I found he has been in contact with OW quite a bit recently.<p>Shute! i wish H, Ow - and breast cancer would just fall off the side of the planet - into a deep black hole - and leave me to get on with my life. Tome I gave them all a big push I guess.<p>Glad i found you all<p>R

S
S
Hey Rosie,<p>I have been wondering about you. Sorry to hear about the breast cancer, hope things will/are going well.<p>Were you surprised to find contact between OW & your H? Are ya'll still seperated or what?

R
OP Offline
R
Hullo Sing<p>I have been wondering about you too! I read your memo - and I must say you sound fantastic! You doing OK?<p>Good prognosis re breast cancer. Just need to recover from surgery and a few post op problems! i will be fine.<p>Yes - I was surprised about H and OW being in contact. we have been making a good recovery - and he has been a wonderful support throughout this. My guess is that the ever enterprising OW heard about me and used it as an excuse to contact H. <p>Cant you just imagine! "Oh, you poor darling - how horrible it must be for you - is there anyhing I can do - let's meet for a chat - love to see you again" etc. And he, silly weak man, thinks "how nice of her" ....<p>Dont want to go back where we have both been so I will just wait and see what happens next. <p>Lovely to hear from you<p>Rosie

T
T
ROSIE!!!<p>I'm so glad you're back...good thing I come over here for a change of pace or I would've missed you completely!<p>i wish H, Ow - and breast cancer would just fall off the side of the planet - into a deep black hole - and leave me to get on with my life. Tome I gave them all a big push I guess.<p>Good thing you added that line about the push! I was beginning to think the "great dame" i know so well had turned into a chihuahua!<p>So, have you formulated a plan? I know you have some family functions coming up with him...is that all still going on?<p>As far as contact..has it been only verbal, ot have they actually met somewhere?<p>Arrgh...he just won't or can't get it! And I know you are fed up.<p>Don't you dare be a stranger now...we do need a little butt-kicking on Recovery...don't know why it's so in the dumps lately.<p>Hugs,
T

S
S
Rosie,<p>glad the cancer is going well.<p>OW, well I can't say what I have thought many times in the last few months, it is too political incorrect but do words TAliban says it all.<p>I think watching is most likely your best bet, but keep watching. <p>It still makes me mad that I didn't get to OZ when I was on your side of the world.<p>Over on D/D there is one of your country women Nina Too.<p>later,

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation