Marriage Builders
NW:<P>You're right. I let my emotions get away from me, and I shouldn't have. I just had it. Did you read my first several posts? Not a negative word in them, yet I was attacked for telling Pod that I was BETTER than her.<P>I understand she's hurting, and probably a lot more remorseful than she's letting on, but I could only take so much. Should have lived by the credo of shutting up when the blood started to boil, but I didn't do that.<P>I am truly sorry for the jerk comment. She really pushed my buttons.<P>Geez. I guess I've really lost some credibility here now. Darn! I hate when I do that! Auugh! Why didn't I just shut up?<P>Thanks for the kick in the pants.<P>------------------<BR>/// Lone Star * ///<P>
Yeah, you're such a jerk! *snort snort*<P>------------------<BR>That's right, you're not from Texas, that's right you're not from Texas. Texas wants you anyway. smile Lyle Lovett<P>"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries of life disappear and life stands explained." Mark Twain, 1898.<P>
Tee-Hee!!!!!<P>(Sorry LoneStar, but DuncanMac was funny!!!)<P>Could I ask for your help with Mr Ed's "Lost in Texas" Thread? For some reason, he thinks that his wife can get a judge to throw him out of the house or even get a restraining order.....<P>Could you possibly advise him on any general legalities?<P>Thanks, if you would be so kind...would help with the lowered credibility you think you have!! (Tee-Hee!!)<P>Hugs,<P>Sheba
Hey, Lone Star,<P>Hungry? How about some beef JERKY??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sorry, I just had to pile on [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. Don't feel bad, cowboy D.A. Dan, we've all lost it here at one time or another - for what it's worth, I didn't think your posts were offensive - pod is very belligerent & defensive right now it seems. I've learned the hard way to just avoid posting on those kind of threads...mostly... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. Don't feel like a twinkie, that thread was just stinkie!<P>Sheba, your tee-hees cracked me up! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Suse:<P>Thanks for the laugh. I guess I won't have to worry about getting out of line with you and Duncky around to JERK my chain like this.<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>/// Lone Star * ///<P>
LOL!!!! (sorry LoneStar, but Suse's was good, too!!!)<P>Thank you so much for helping out with Mr. Ed. I really appreciate it!! You're a doll!!<P>(your own joke was pretty good too!! lol!!!!)<P>Hugs,<P>Sheba
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums