Marriage Builders
Posted By: Simply J New update - 01/13/00 05:04 PM
Well if you know my situation heres what happened this m orning.<P>Got up sick as a dog (Flu)after getting up several times with Megan to go potty. (which is fine but im also sick)<P>So I figure that I will stay home today from work and sleep, get well etc. I get them fed etc, all dressed up for the weather and then go to start the car. Dead Battery, must have not shut the door and the interior light killed it over night.<P>I call Tam (since she has my car, hers have the car seats so we swap) and shes not there. Already on her way to work. I call her work and leave a message for her to call me when she gets there. Then I go inside and watch the tree house channel with the kids while trying not to pass out from tiredness.<P>Anyway this is what happens. Tam calls me and says that she will be over in a shake to give me a boost (my cables in the car). When she gets here she apologies for being abrupt with me last nite..not wanting to talk. She says that she feels bad about it and didn't mean to shut me out. Now, this is the eye opener. "SHe says she has been thinking and misses me. We need to talk..." <P>I just don't know what to think so I say "Honey that sounds good, I will give you all the time you need to think these things through." When she left she gave me a hug, she initiated it. <P>I don't know exactly how to take it but I am trying not to be hopeful...don't want to set myself up for disappointment. I think I just want to see it as a step towards, saying yes maybe this could work..<P>Thoughts anyone?<P>J
Posted By: familyof3 Re: New update - 01/13/00 05:06 PM
sounds like she is going in the right direction.....<P>I would love for a responce like that from my H..<P>Amanda<P>------------------<BR>I will love my husband "Always & Forever" <BR>thevancefamily@hotmail.com<P><BR>
Posted By: Monique Re: New update - 01/13/00 05:50 PM
I am very happy for you, it is definately a step in the right direction!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Way to go. That " I love you" must have made her start thinking. Your sweet gestures may be paying off. Keep up the good work. Monique
Posted By: covenant Re: New update - 01/13/00 05:54 PM
keep it up James.<P>nice when they respond aint it?
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums