Marriage Builders
Posted By: Simply J So much love.... how do i say it outloud - 01/18/00 04:41 PM
All this love and I can't show it the way I would like to. It's there but I am afraid my wife is going to think I no longer care by using Plan 'A'. Supportive I can be, Strong I can be but I don't want her to think that I no longer care by not sharing those feelings.<P>As well, In not talking about our feelings and problems I think it appears that we are drifting apart. I know I am close as ever and wanting to help her, just as I know she has to think about it herself. <P>Help? just wishing I could talk about things with her that are not just small talk. <P>hehe i realize that i cant attempt to 'educate' her, she has to come to that herself.<P>I love the woman inside her, just wish I remembered that a while ago [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] so she would have had me when she needed me<P>J<P>------------------<BR>Now I know I can shine a light to find my way back home...VS<p>[This message has been edited by Simply J (edited January 18, 2000).]
James, I really dont know what to say. Other than when I get those feelings, I either post them, write them down or yell them outloud to myself.<P>Im there with ya bro.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums